What could cause my liver to hurt
One of the most common causes of liver pain is Hepatitis. People who have liver pain may also be suffering from liver cancer. There are other causes such as Hypertension and type 2 diabetes. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-could-cause-my-liver-to-hurt ]
More Answers to "What could cause my liver to hurt"
- Can an alcohol binge cause your liver to "hurt"??
- the liver processes alcohol like the stomach processes food... it is similar to a stomachache as the liver is over working, and producing too much bile and enzymes which can cause all sorts of problems.. leading to pain, it can also lead to...
- Can sleeping on the floor cause your liver to hurt?
- umm this happens to me if i sleep on the floor and im 13 almost 14 in june and i told my dad about it so he told me it was not the liver it was my i cant member what it was but it has something to do with growing pains so dont worry about g...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what could cause stomach to hurt after eat in upper chest below rib cage. Does liver enzymes cause that.?
- Q: MY level was 90. believe the alt.
- A: Gall bladder or ulcer possibly. With problems concerning your gall bladder your liver enzymes will rise. See your doctor.
- What could cause you to feel like your liver is swelling and have pain in that area of the body?
- Q: the area where my liver and pancreas are hurts like prickling needles and have heat coming from that area. when I try to eat foods, it makes it hurt more and my tongue feels like it is on fire. I've been tested concerning my liver almost 6 months ago and was told that it could present a problem, but now after being retested and told that there isn't anything wrong..it doesn't add up to me. Also, recently, the whites of my eyes have been turning yellow more frequently..especially when I am feeling that pain in my side. I just want to see if there is anyone out there who has gone through the same thing I have and what they did or told their doctor to help them out. I am afraid that my doctor is doing me more harm than good and am definately considering a 2nd opinion. Thank You.
- A: The symptoms of liver disease include: jaundice (yellowing of eyes and skin) severe itching dark urine mental confusion or coma vomiting of blood easy bruising and tendency to bleed gray or clay-colored stools abnormal buildup of fluid in the abdomenSymptoms of Gallbladder Diseasesteady, severe pain in the upper abdomen that increases rapidly and lasts from 30 minutes to several hours pain in the back between the shoulder bladespain under the right shouldernausea or vomitingabdominal bloatingrecurring intolerance of fatty foodscolicbbelchinggasindigestionSymptoms of HepatitisMany cases of hepatitis go undiagnosed because the disease is mistaken for the flu or because there are no symptoms at all. The most common symptoms of hepatitis are: Loss of appetite Fatigue Mild fever Muscle or joint aches Nausea and vomiting Abdominal pain Less common symptoms include: Dark urine Light-colored stools Jaundice Generalized itching Altered mental state, stupor, or comaLook up the url below for an interesting symptoms lookup. Good luck.
- So I went to the doc for pain in my side, and they tell me my liver hurts...?
- Q: What could cause liver pain? I'm waiting on bloodwork to come back as we speak, but I'm looking for ideas of what could be making my liver hurt.
- A: this is just a little something i found...just somethign to read...not saying any of this is what you have, it may be something completely different...but something to read.http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/symptoms/liver_pain/causes.htmhttp://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/symptoms/liver_pain.htmhttp://www.liverdisease.com/abdominalpain_hepatitis.html
Prev Question: Will pizza give me leukemia
People also view