Is granite hazardous to your health
Yes, granite countertops emit radiation that could cause lung cancer. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-granite-hazardous-to-your-health ]
More Answers to "Is granite hazardous to your health"
- Are Granite Countertops Hazardous to Your Health?
- In July of 2008, the New York Times published an article that raised public concern over potential health hazards of living around granite countertops and floors. At issue is whether granite emits dangerous amounts of radon, a colorless and...
- Is granite flooring hazardous to health by virtue of its being ra...?
- Thank you for your question Avinash, Well...I am not a geologist and your concerns in regards to Radon gas is a question I have not (up till now)ever been asked. But here is my opinion on Radon/and Granite. Pretty much everything that is ...
- Do you think Home Depot knew? granite counter tops hazardous to y...?
- Most granite does emit radiation, but, from what I understand, the levels are incredibly low. If I remember correctly, one of my college professors (an Earth and Atmospheric Sciences guy) was convinced that even if you slept directly on Sto...
Prev Question: Does DIO have stomach cancer
People also view