Does cocaine cause cancer
Cocaine itself do not cause cancer, however cocaine sold on street is diluted with chemicals that cause cancer. ChaCha On! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-cocaine-cause-cancer ]
More Answers to "Does cocaine cause cancer"
- Does cocaine cause cancer?
- Cocaine itself do not cause cancer (at least it is not proved yet), however cocaine sold on street is diluted with chemicals that cause cancer http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/6178026.stm Cancer chemical in street cocaine Cocaine's street...
- How much damage could Rock Cocaine do to average man's Lungs. Can...?
- Rock cocaine is exceptionally dangerous. Pot isnt dangerous at all. But I would seriously be careful with the coke. That stuff has been proven to kill brain cells. As well as you can never be certain what other chemicals and things have bee...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How much damage could Rock Cocaine do to average man's Lungs. Can this cause Lung Cancer? 53m use weekends etc
- Q: Hubby has bad hacking spells, says it is allergies.. I say it is more serious he is too stubborn to see Doctor about Lungs. Involved in trailer fire over 30 years ago. He blames that it was fire, that has damaged his lungs, he also smoke pot on daily basis.. Doesn't smoke cigerettes. Coughing really bad at nights. Breathing pretty bad. Should I be concerned?
- A: Rock cocaine is exceptionally dangerous. Pot isnt dangerous at all. But I would seriously be careful with the coke. That stuff has been proven to kill brain cells. As well as you can never be certain what other chemicals and things have been slipped in with it. If I were him I would stop smoking anything for 6 months to a year. If he wants pot, tell him to make brownies. There are recipes online. But the coke I would definitely stop. Good luck.Peace
- In what ways do smoking cigarettes and using cocaine harm the body?
- Q: a. They both induce inhibitory neurotransmitters that decrease blood flow, reduce memory, and cause chemical dependence. b. They both damage the peripheral nervous system by flooding it with dopamine. c. The artificially elevated levels of dopamine they induce can permanently alter the natural pathways, causing chemical dependence. d. They both can cause lung cancer.
- A: it fucks with your system. it becomes an artificial neurotransmitter or something else in the nervous system. its kind of like swallowing fire that is site-specific: it only burns in certain places, say, your conscious or eyes or memory or senses etc. people who feel like shit about their system, or hate their system because they have issues, or feel like they need to get out of their system because they have issues, tend to fuck their system in this way. it's unfortunate because it is a short-lived fuck and before you know it you're doing it over and over again till you can't stop, and you do it wrong and in the wrong place and in the wrong time. before you know it, you're COMPLETELY fucked.
- How does cocaine affect a baby in the first tri-mester of pregnancy????
- Q: My nephew is 3 years old... I take care of him cause his mom(my sister) is in jail for drugs (LONG STORY), but she did A-LOT of drugs and drinking during the first tri-mester of her pregnancy and she DID NOT know she was pregnant... She had cervical cancer months before and got it operated then she got pregnant and only found out cause I gave her the test to see if she was and yup... she was... we all cried cause for 7 years married, no kids, then here we are .. but she cried most cause she knew all she had done.. coca, weed, beer , hard drinks, pills... then I wasn't with her most of the time so... I just wonder cause he (nephew) is a very bright boy , but he is speech delayed and sometimes he just drifts off (does say what he wants or points)... I cancel all this in the name of GOD... I just ask if anyone else in my situation.... My sis comes out in 12/10, she stop doing things after she knew the baby was on the way, but eventually she didn't stop all the way cause she still did it with her second and well she is locked up but BOY she regrets it ALL.. He does talk but not like your average 3 year old toddler, his sister talks up a storm...she is 2, and makes us know what she wants... Anything can help... God Bless You...
- A: ADD, Born addicted, brain damage, liver damage.
Prev Question: How many have cancer out of 100 people
People also view