Can doctors cut out cancer in your lungs
Surgery is the primary treatment for patients with early-stage lung cancer who are in good general health. The goal of surgery is to totally eliminate all the tumor cells and thereby provide a cure. ChaCha. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-doctors-cut-out-cancer-in-your-lungs ]
More Answers to "Can doctors cut out cancer in your lungs"
- Can doctors cut out cancer in your lungs
- Surgery is the primary treatment for patients with early-stage lung cancer who are in good general health. The goal of surgery is to totally eliminate all the tumor cells and thereby provide a cure. ChaCha.
- HOW DO DOCTORS DIAGNOSE LUNG CANCER?
- Usually, the cancer is seen as an abnormal shadow on a chest x-ray. The next step is to perform a CT scan. This is a special x-ray which gives detailed pictures of the chest and the abdomen. The CT scan shows the lung cancer in more detail,...
- How much do lung cancer doctors get paid
- How much do lung cancer doctors get paid? I have been thinking about this for a while and was hoping someone might be able to shed some light on the subject.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- My dad used to have lung cancer , can we sue a cigarette company?
- Q: Yeah, my dad has had many many health problems , including 2 MAJOR bypasses on both his legs , and if you know what that is , the scaring is horrible the doctors have to cut from your ancle to your knee basicly, that definatly was caused by smoking um, he had lung cancer and had to go through 9 monthes of hell with radiation therepy all your hair falls out and yeah think u pretty much know the story, but they got rid of the cancer thank the Lord , but all this due to the number one killer in the world the stupid cigarette, and guess what.. yeah u guessed it he still smokes , he has tried to quit so many times but like hundreds of thousands of others its pretty much a dream its so hard when every body around u smokes its almost imposible to quit , so my question is can we sue a certain cigarette company for all these problems in my fathers life, even though the cancer is gone he still has other ailments , so could we get ... say 1-5 million for a case? maybe more? I would change the world if we got that much money , but in all seriousness Do you think this is a LEGIT case?
- A: It's not impossible to quit. Millions of people have done it.If you want to live, you do it. If you don't quit, that's a choice you make.Smokers who sue, to me, are just scavengers. They have known for many decades how destructive cigarettes are. No one forces them into anyone's hands/mouth.
- Actual Newspaper Headlines! Read If You Need a Good Laugh?
- Q: Willys cynical thought for the fugging day,This sign will be posted wherever I work: "We don't discriminate against crazy people, but if you're stupid you're on your freaking own!"*Something Went Wrong in Jet Crash, Expert Says*Police Begin Campaign to Run Down Jaywalkers*Safety Experts Say School Bus Passengers Should Be Belted*Drunk Gets Nine Months in Violin Case*Survivor of Siamese Twins Joins Parents*Farmer Bill Dies in House*Iraqi Head Seeks Arms*Is There a Ring of Debris around Uranus?*Stud Tires Out*Prostitutes Appeal to Pope*Panda Mating Fails; Veterinarian Takes Over*Soviet Virgin Lands Short of Goal Again*British Left Waffles on Falkland Islands*Lung Cancer in Women Mushrooms*Eye Drops off Shelf*Teacher Strikes Idle Kids*Reagan Wins on Budget, But More Lies Ahead*Squad Helps Dog Bite Victim*Shot Off Woman's Leg Helps Nicklaus to 66*Enraged Cow Injures Farmer with Ax*Plane Too Close to Ground, Crash Probe Told*Miners Refuse to Work after Death*Juvenile Court to Try Shooting Defendant*Stolen Painting Found by Tree*Two Soviet Ships Collide, One Dies*Two Sisters Reunited after 18 Years in Checkout Counter*Killer Sentenced to Die for Second Time in 10 Years*Never Withhold Herpes Infection from Loved One*Drunken Drivers Paid $1000 in `84*War Dims Hope for Peace*If Strike isn't Settled Quickly, It May Last a While*Cold Wave Linked to Temperatures*Enfields Couple Slain; Police Suspect Murder*Red Tape Holds Up New Bridge*Deer Kill 17,000*Typhoon Rips Through Cemetery; Hundreds Dead*Man Struck by Lightning Faces Battery Charge*New Study of Obesity Looks for Larger Test Group*Astronaut Takes Blame for Gas in Spacecraft*Kids Make Nutritious Snacks*Chef Throws His Heart into Helping Feed Needy*Arson Suspect is Held in Massachusetts Fire*British Union Finds Dwarfs in Short Supply*Ban On Soliciting Dead in Trotwood*Lansing Residents Can Drop Off Trees*Local High School Dropouts Cut in Half*New Vaccine May Contain Rabies*Man Minus Ear Waives Hearing*Deaf College Opens Doors to Hearing*Air Head Fired*Steals Clock, Faces Time*Prosecutor Releases Probe into Undersheriff*Old School Pillars are Replaced by Alumni*Bank Drive-in Window Blocked by Board*Hospitals are Sued by 7 Foot Doctors*Some Pieces of Rock Hudson Sold at Auction*Sex Education Delayed, Teachers Request Training*Include your Children when Baking Biscuitshttp://www.total-knowledge.com/~willyblues/From; Willy Jokes archives! Best jokes anywhere cause I steal from everywhere!
- A: LMFAO!!!!New Study of Obesity Looks for Larger Test Group! So much for higher education! ; )Keep up the good work darlin' !
- Did you catch this headline in the news?
- Q: 58 Newspaper Headlines 58 Actual Newspaper Headlines (collected by journalists)1. Something Went Wrong In Jet Crash, Expert Says2. Police Begin Campaign To Run Down Jaywalkers3. Saftey Experts Say School Bus Passengers Should Be Belted4. Drunk Gets Nine Months In Violin Case5. Survivor Of Siamese Twins Joins Parents6. Farmer Bill Dies In House7. Iraqi Head Seeks Arms8. Is There A Ring Of Debris Around Uranus?9. Stud Tires Out10. Prostitutes Appeal To Pope11. Panda Mating Fails: Veterinarian Takes Over12. Soviet Virgin Lands Short Of Goal Again13. British Left Waffles On Falkland Islands14. Lung Cancer In Women Mushrooms15. Eye Drops Off Shelf16. Teacher Strikes Idle Kids17. Reagan Wins On Budget, But More Lies Ahead18. Squad Helps Dog Bite Victim19. Shot Off Woman's Leg Helps Nicklaus to 6620. Enraged Cow Injures Farmer with Ax21. Plane Too Close To Ground, Crash Probe Told22. Miners Refuse to Work After Death23. Juvenile Court To Try Shooting Defendant24. Stolen Painting Found By Tree25. Two Soviet Ships Collide, One Dies26. Two Sisters Reunited After 18 Years In Checkout Counter27. Killer Sentenced To Die For Second Time In 10 Years28. Never Withhold Herpes Infection From Loved One29. Drunken Drivers Paid $1000 in '8430. War Dims Hope For Peace31. If Strike Isn't Settled Quickly, It May Last a While32. Cold Wave Linked To Temperatures33. Enfields Couple Slain; Police Suspect Homicide34. Red Tape Holds Up New Bridge35. Deer Kill 17,00036. Typhoon Rips Through Cemetery; Hundreds Dead37. Man Struck By Lightning Faces Battery Charge38. New Study Of Obesity Looks For Larger Test Group39. Astronaut Takes Blame For Gas In Spacecraft40. Kids Make Nutritious Snacks41. Chef Throws His Heart Into Helping Needy42. Arson Suspect Is Held In Massachusetts Fire43. British Union Finds Dwarves In Short Supply44. Ban On Soliciting Dead in Trotwood45. Lansing Residents Can Drop Off Trees46. Local High School Dropouts Cut In Half47. New Vaccine May Contain Rabies48. Man Minus Ear Waives Hearing49. Deaf College Opens Doors To Hearing50. Air Head Fired51. Steals Clock, Faces Time52. Prosecutor Releases Probe into Undersheriff53. Old School Pillars are Replaced By Alumni54. Bank Drive-In Window Blocked By Board55. Hospitals are Sued By 7 Foot Doctors56. Some Pieces Of Rock Hudson Sold At Auction57. Sex Education Delayed, Teachers Request Training58. Include Your Children When Baking CookiesSO WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THESE????
- A: .......................wow........................i need to read the newspaper more!
Prev Question: What could cause a marble sized bump on my back that has been there for 2 months and isn't painful
People also view