What happens when you have a miscarriage at 5 months
A:Each miscarriage is different and doesn’t fit a special pattern. A miscarriage is a very premature birth. The pain you feel during a miscarriage may be similar to childbirth. You may spot, bleed, or have cramps. Please ChaCha again soon! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-happens-when-you-have-a-miscarriage-at-5-months ]
More Answers to "What happens when you have a miscarriage at 5 months"
- What happens when you have a miscarriage at 5 months
- Each miscarriage is different and doesn’t fit a special pattern. A miscarriage is a very premature birth. The pain you feel during a miscarriage may be similar to childbirth. You may spot, bleed, or have cramps. Please ChaCha again soon!
- What are the symptoms of miscarriage at 5 months?
- wow very far along, go to the hospital immediately better safe than sorry. I hope everything goes ok, best of luck, and God Bless!
- Can you have a miscarriage at five months pregnant?
- You can have a miscarriage through out the pregnancy for different reasons.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- miscarriage at 5 months
- Q: what happens when you have a miscarriage at 5 months?
- A: My auntie went through a miscarriage at 5 months, she felt the baby drop down and went to the hospital, she was on bedrest for 2 weeks which seemed to be doing the trick but then the dr's decided to give her a stitch so that she could go home. The day she had the stitch she got an infection, her waters broke and they said she was heading for septicemia so she had to deliver the baby. She delivered him naturally and he was alive right up until she pushed for the last time because she felt him kick. He was so perfect but just too soon, we all got to go and see the baby and we will never forget him. If he would have been born two weeks later he would have had a chance. She has since had a baby girl born at 7 months and she is healthy.hope i helped x
- Miscarriage at 18weeks - Stillborn at 33weeks.. Reason.. "unknown"?
- Q: Hi..Ok, Im 28, I'd say Im healthy, and Have no known medical condition. Apart from being told 3 years ago i had pos, which has proven that you can get pregnant with it!Novemer 22nd 2007 I suffered a late MC with my first pregnancy at nearly 19weeks.. I was getting blood clots from around the 13th week but was told some women have this and go onto having fullterm baby,, anyway, i wasn't so lucky and lost little jack at 19 weeks. "No known" reason,, his and mine results come back perfectly normal..Christmas Day 2008 I lost my beautiful little daughter Harriet May. I was 33weeks and she was perfect. My whole pregnancy was brillient and she was very active and at every scan everything was good.. My waters had broke the sunday before xmas and hospital had said it was my bladder.... I have what you call "Group B strep" and can be very dangerous to unborn and newborn if not treated.. anyway,, i was given nothing and for 3 days,, after i was leaking,, the infectio got to my little sweetheart and she died..Can i just say that YES we are looking into it to find out WHY this happened when it COULD of been and should of been prevented..It has been 5 months since we lost her,, I've been taking my folic acid already and we feel we are ready..I' just keep thinking how "unlucky" i am with the last two and scared i suppose of it happening again..I really need someone that this has happened to or similar to say they have had a perfect pregnancy and baby after all of this..I pray to be a mummy... and right now im a mummy to two beautiful angels..
- A: Oh my.I am so sorry. I can't begin to imagine how you must feel, I lost my baby Ruby in January 2009 at 19 weeks pregnant due to pelvic inflamitory disease. I felt like I had been hit by a train.With GBS - they should give you the anti-biotics 6 hours before your baby is born - although you had PROM, were they inducing you or letting you go further into the pregnancy?At work - we don't like to leave women with PROM (even when GBS isn't diagnosed) just because of the risk of infection. As you were GBS +ive they really should have induced you straight away. Giving you the anti-biotics in labour.Of course you will want to find out what happened and I wish you lots of luck. I am so sorry for what has happened and of course you are going to be nervous for a future pregnancy - but - I think with the correct treatment, and lots of doctors visits, you will have a healthy baby next time.GBS is so very very common, it really should not affect your next baby.With Jack, was your placenta low? I had the bleeding also - and that's how I caught infection - through the cervix and past the placenta as it was low and peeling at the edges.With something like this - not having an answer can tear you apart. When I found out there was nothing wrong with Ruby I was devasted - she didn't need to die.Please speak to your GP about this, anyone in your situation would be terrified. Good luck huni and feel free to email me if you want to talk xxxHere's a webiste on PROM & GBS... not sure if it is any use to you. http://www.leida.co.il/page.asp?id=85023
- pregnancy a month after miscarriage????
- Q: ok well i unfortunatly had a miscarriage 3 weeks ago on a SAT and i would have been 5 weeks when the miscarriage happened... i lost the pregnancy symptoms.. when i stopped bleeding we started having sex again and now i am getting the pregnancy symptoms back... constipation... VERY VERY dizzy all the time.... breakouts on my face when i never had more than 1 pimple at a time before the pregnancy.... please help if you can... WE want a baby soo bad we have been trying for a year and a half.. and I am starting to get excited again.. but now i am starting to wonder if mybe it just my body still thinking i am pregnant... i hope not but please tell me what you think..it's too early test.... i didn't even get a faint pos til a week after my missed period last time... s that's how long i am going to wait please let me know what you think...
- A: I had a m/c at 6 weeks. Bleeding only lasted a week like a period (it was a blighted ovum, no baby actually developed) and when i stopped bleeding we began trying again. 5 weeks after the m/c I was getting a positive pregnancy test again. People told me it was most likely left over hormones. They were all wrong. I had gotten pregnant again immediately within 1-2 weeks after. It is possible. You are actually most fertile after a m/c.
Prev Question: Can you bleed to death from a miscarriage
People also view