Is hot sauce unhealthy
The chili peppers and other peppers in hot sauce is actually quite healthy, good for the digestion, can battle depression and even lower high blood pressure. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-hot-sauce-unhealthy ]
More Answers to "Is hot sauce unhealthy"
- Is hot sauce unhealthy
- The chili peppers and other peppers in hot sauce is actually quite healthy, good for the digestion, can battle depression and even lower high blood pressure.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- is it unhealthy to mix vegetables and lousianna hot sauce?
- Q: i find that almost anything taste better with lousianna hot sauce, espically vegetables... but is it unhealthy to eat stuf like baked potatoes or corn on the cob with it?
- A: why on earth would it be unhealthy? especially if you use it instead of butter or sour cream, it's a very healthy tasty choice. too many potatoes, though, might be a problem :)
- Can hot sauce lose its heat?
- Q: I'm beginning an intense heat hot sauce collection and have bottles of Dave's Insanity, Da Bomb and such forth. Subsequently I have been eating an unhealthy amount of hot sauce, and lately its not even phasing me. I know I obviously build up an immunity but the amount of immunity I've built up is suspicious compared to my first reactions to the sauce. I was wondering if there was any chance it could be losing some of the heat via the way I'm storing it (un-refrigerated) or from something else?
- A: You're building tolerance from the heat of hot sauce more and more as you consume them. However, that tolerance is only in your mouth, not your stomach. Once I had so much tolerance for really hot sauce, that I keep buying hotter and hotter. Till one day, I bought the hottest one yet, and put a lot on my eggs. It was a midnight meal, btw. My mouth was able to tolerate it, but my stomach was burning so bad, I thought I was going to have a heart attack. I couldn't sleep that night because of it. That was the last time I decided to go higher. I would stopped for awhile like a month or two, so that hot sauce that wasn't the hottest one that would probably burn my stomach, would get hotter again. If you stopped for awhile, Dave's Insanity will be hot again. The one I had was about 10 times hotter than Dave's. Another thing what you can do, if you want your sauce to keep getting hotter without buying or looking for another, you can buy the Capsaisin oil itself, and just mix it with your hot sauce. Much cheaper and hotter. You can mix it with your favorite hot sauce.http://www.hotsauceworld.com/purecap.htmlThe hotness do dissipate but, usually after you open it and been sitting for a long time.
- Is it unhealthy to eat a three egg white omelette with veggies every morning?
- Q: I've been waking up early to make a three egg white omellet with hot sauce, bell peppers, onions, and tomatoes. My dad says its unhealthy to eat that everyday I disagree. Who is right?
- A: Its not unhealthy for your body to eat it every morning but for your mind maybe, it will get boring soon. Theres a saying variety is the spice of life, so mix it up a bit. Also you should add some green leafy vegetables and have a piece of toast (slow release energy) with jam on it (fast energy). I am assuming that you are eating this meal for protien to try and bulk up.
Prev Question: What are some reasons you can be really light headed for days
People also view