How long does a miscarriage last an what are the symptoms
A:Miscarriages last differently. Symptoms bleeding/spotting for 5-7 days, no bleeding for 1 week, light bleeding for a few more days [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-does-a-miscarriage-last-an-what-are-the-symptoms ]
More Answers to "How long does a miscarriage last an what are the symptoms"
- How long does a miscarriage last an what are the symptoms
- Miscarriages last differently. Symptoms bleeding/spotting for 5-7 days, no bleeding for 1 week, light bleeding for a few more days
- How long do miscarriage symptoms last?
- I am so sorry, I hope you will be ok. Losing a baby is an awful thing. How long the bleeding lasts will depend on how far along you were, but it should be no more than a few days of actual bleeding and no more than a week for spotting. If i...
- How long do the symptoms last after a five week miscarriage??
- After only 5 weeks it should be like a really heavy period and last a week and sometimes a week and a half. This is because your placenta had not grown very big. If it is over the first trimester it should be more like the bleeding after ch...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long does a miscarriage last?
- Q: and what exactly are the symptoms? how long possible can a miscarriage last?
- A: You will have severe cramps in your lower abdomen and back. You will also have period-like bleeding and clotting. Miscarriages can last for awhile depending on how far along you are. If you are not very far along it may only last 1 day or so. However, you will continue to bleed until the entire fetus and yolk are discharged. If you bleed for any longer then a week I would talk with your doctor to determine if a DNC is necessary. Try looking on webmd.com
- What is the difference betwwen the symptoms of pregnancy vs. a miscarriage?
- Q: I read that about 1 in 2 pregnancies end in miscarriage, with the majority occuring Before the missed period And Before one even realizes they were ever pregnant.Does the blood look slighty different or anything? How long does a miscarriage last?...In response to several anwers, I found the statistics at WebMd.com (the only website I deem credible as far as what doctors currently believe- the medical field could "change" their mind, however.) It says that 15% of known pregnancies end in miscarriages, but 50% of All pregnancies end in miscarriage. Usually has Nothing to do with the health of the parents.
- A: 1 in 2?? You mean to say you read 1/2 of all pregnancies are miscarried!!?? No no no...About 15% miscarry. Sometimes before you get your period, which is an early miscarriage, before you even know you're pregnant. It will just be like a heavy period. But the blood doesn't look different.
- ectopic symptoms?
- Q: how long do symptoms of an ectopic pregnancy last? if i have abdominal pain, or shoulder pain, will it be something that lasts a long time or will it only last for a short amount of time? i'm not sure if this is what i'm having yet my doc appt is on the 21st but i had a miscarriage last july so i'm kinda freaking out about every little thing. but i'm just wondering how long the symptoms last when they do occur.
- A: Ectopic pregnancy can be difficult to diagnose because symptoms often mirror those of a normal early pregnancy. These can include missed periods, breast tenderness, nausea, vomiting, or frequent urination.Pain is usually the first red flag. You might feel pain in your pelvis, abdomen, or, in extreme cases, even your shoulder or neck (if blood from a ruptured ectopic pregnancy builds up and irritates certain nerves). Most women describe the pain as sharp and stabbing. It may concentrate on one side of the pelvis, and it may come and go or vary in intensity.Any of the following additional symptoms can suggest an ectopic pregnancy:vaginal spotting or bleeding dizziness or fainting (caused by blood loss) low blood pressure (also caused by blood loss) lower back pain
Prev Question: Can depression cause a miscarriage
People also view