How early can a woman have a miscarriage
A:Problems with the woman's hormones can cause very early miscarriage. Most occur in the first 13 weeks of pregnancy. ChaCha away! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-early-can-a-woman-have-a-miscarriage ]
More Answers to "How early can a woman have a miscarriage"
- How early can a woman have a miscarriage
- Problems with the woman's hormones can cause very early miscarriage. Most occur in the first 13 weeks of pregnancy. ChaCha away!
- How soon can a woman ovulate after a miscarriage? I had an early ...?
- I ovulated 20 days after my miscarriage. I miscarried at 14 weeks. Since your miscarriage was early, you will probably get right back on track without problems. If your cycles were regular before your pregnancy, they should return back to n...
- What is the average time it takes for a woman to get pregnant aga...?
- My wife got pregnant 4 months after the miscarriage (we waited two cycles, & got pregnant in second try). Don't believe there any statistics on conceiving after miscarriage. But if both husband/wife are normal / healthy, the average tim...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How soon can a woman ovulate after a miscarriage? I had an early miscarriage, no complications?
- Q: I am fine now after seeign a doctor about it, he said that there is no left over tissue.
- A: I ovulated 20 days after my miscarriage. I miscarried at 14 weeks.Since your miscarriage was early, you will probably get right back on track without problems. If your cycles were regular before your pregnancy, they should return back to normal. Your next period should arrive in 4-6 weeks after your miscarriage date. Give yourself the time in between to completely heal physically and emotionally. You can also use that first period after wards as the starting point for your trying to conceive again.I'm very sorry for your loss. I hope you are blessed again soon. Good luck.
- Need Help From Experience Women"Early Miscarriage"?
- Q: hello ladies,early a months ago i post how long can i wait to take an HPT...o.k i did and i was indeed pregnant,i think i was 5 weeks when i lost it 2 weeks ago..i had a heavy period with little blood clots(sorry for too much info) it was an early miscarriage,i took a HPT again and it said"NEGATIVE" now my question is..since i wasnt in pain and i had a quiet miscarriage bleeding stopped in about 8 hours..can i try again cause i am feeling very fine not sick or anything.can i try again this week..i really want to have my 4th baby i have 3 boys oldest 11yrs -youngest 4yrs old...i really want to try again soon,,doctor said if i am ready i could try but i just want any womens advice.Thank you for any advice..Thank you so much everyone..you guys really help..
- A: I had a miss carriage about 2 yrs ago and I'm so sorry for your loss it was so devastating for me, my doctor told me to wait a year so i didn't know that you could try right away. i am currently 10 wks now and i have a nine year old son best of luck to you
- How can a woman tell if she has had an early miscarriage?
- A: Depends on how early. If very early, a woman may bleed and cramp and think they are experiencing a heavier and more painful period than normal. If about 6wks or so pregnant, a woman will pass tissue (usually the sac) although it is too early to see definitive parts of the pregnancy, a woman will surely suspect that it is a miscarriage. Either way, if you think that you may be pregnant or have experienced a miscarriage, contact your GYN. Most times, a miscarriage will be complete (meaning all has passed) and no medical intervention is necessary. But sometimes, not all things will pass and the some of the products of conception will be left in the uterus and can cause an infection and ultimately may have a negative impact on future fertility. Hope that helps and I offer you my best.
Prev Question: Will a period be irregular after a miscarriage
People also view