Can you have a miscarriage by smoking cigarettes. -amberlayy
A:Yes. Women who smoke have an increased chance of miscarriage and complications during pregnancy. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-have-a-miscarriage-by-smoking-cigarettes.-%26%2345%3Bamberlayy ]
More Answers to "Can you have a miscarriage by smoking cigarettes. -amberlayy"
- Can smoking less than 7 cigarettes a day cause a miscarriage??
- Smoking period can cause a miscarriage. All of the toxins in the cigarettes are terrible on a fetus. Quitting smoking is a very hard thing to do, but if you 're pregnant, do it for your baby.
- Can you have a miscarriage by smoking cigarettes.
- Yes. Women who smoke have an increased chance of miscarriage and complications during pregnancy.
- Could smoking cigarettes have caused my miscarriages??
- There is a chance that it could have, but it might have been some other reason such as lacking a certain hormone that's needed to grow the baby, or a fetal abnormality and your bodys just gotten rid of it. Either way, you should definitely ...
Prev Question: What are signs of having a miscarriage
People also view