Can you get pregnant during a miscarriage
A:A woman is ready for childbearing again after a miscarriage once the normal cycle returns. If you ovulate, you can get pregnant. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-get-pregnant-during-a-miscarriage ]
More Answers to "Can you get pregnant during a miscarriage"
- Can you get pregnant during a miscarriage?
- Wow, first of all she needs to go see a gyno ASAP! secondly you guys need to be on birth control. your not married you have no business trying to get pregnant. third no you cant, your body is so smart that is knows when it shoudl and shoudl...
- How Can I Get A Miscarriage During My 5-8 Weeks Of Pregnancy??
- It is possible you should just look at it as there must have been something wrong with the baby and it might have been for the best
- Is it possible to get pregnant during a missed miscarriage or wit...?
- It is not possible i miscarried at 18weeks and the body expelled the fetus so i did not have to have a dnc.What is happening to her is that it might be a clot or it mat be the head of the fetus which collapsed when the demise happened but s...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can you get pregnant during a miscarriage?
- Q: I was 5 weeks pregnant and had sex. The next day I started to miscarry. It may sound bad to some, but I am very devastated by this, and was wondering if maybe since I was probably already miscarrying, just didn't know it yet, could I have gotten pregnant again from that intercourse the day prior to finding out? I really really wanted that little baby.
- A: I would seriously doubt that your body released an egg (ovulated) when you were dropping hormone levels and losing an implanted pregnancy. I'm sorry you suffered a loss, but I don't think that you conceived during that time. I'm sure your doctor/midwife recommended you wait a cycle or two to give your body time to heal before attempting another pregnancy.
- Can prometrium 100mg help you to get pregnant?
- Q: Hi,I have had a miscarriage 2 yrs ago.Now I have been trying to concieve again for the last 8 mths or so.My periods have been very irregular since then and so my doctor has put me on Prometrium 100 mg to be taken orally once a day.Can I get pregnant while taking this medicine and will it be safe to be taken if I do get pregnant during the course.Which are the best 14 days of the monthly cycle that this shud be taken?
- A: Progesterone is a type of female hormone (progestin). This medication is similar to the progesterone that your body naturally makes and is given to replace the hormone when your body is not making enough of it. In women who are not pregnant and not going through menopause, this medication is used to restore normal menstrual periods that have stopped for several months (amenorrhea).Progesterone is also used as part of combination hormone replacement therapy with estrogens to reduce menopause symptoms (e.g., hot flashes). Progesterone is added to estrogen replacement therapy to reduce the risk of cancer of the uterus.This medication is not for use in children.Progesterone must not be used to test for pregnancy.OTHER USES: This section contains uses of this drug that are not listed in the approved professional labeling for the drug but that may be prescribed by your health care professional. Use this drug for a condition that is listed in this section only if it has been so prescribed by your health care professional.This drug may also be used to maintain pregnancy.
- you can get pregnant anytime of the month? not just during ovulation?
- Q: i was just searching through some of the questions under pregnancy and parenting. and i came across a question about getting pregnant right after your period,if it could happen or not. and just about every person said yes you can get pregnant right after your period ends. and some other people said you can get pregnant anytime during the month. is this true? as far as i was concerned you could only get pregnant during ovulation.please help, my boyfriend and i have been ttc since september of 08 after having a miscarriage. and are still unlucky. we've tried about everything and to be honest im losing hope. we mostly just had sex for the few days leading up to ovulation. but if it can happen any day of the month this is news to me.also, any advice on how to conceive faster, lemme know please =]thanks
- A: You usually ovulate two weeks after your period. So, if your period lasts 7 days and you ovulate 10 days after your period, early, then you could get pregnant from that sex.Every woman has a different cycle.Why don't you try tracking your cycles on www.fertilityfriend.com?Really, you can only get pregnant if you have sex in the few days leading to ovulation and the day you ovulate. When you ovulate can differ each month.
Prev Question: How can a pregnat girl have a miscarriage
People also view