Can women have a miscarriage anytime in their pregnancy
A:Women can lose their baby at any time, but after 20 weeks it's not called miscarriage, it's stillbirth or fetal death. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-women-have-a-miscarriage-anytime-in-their-pregnancy ]
More Answers to "Can women have a miscarriage anytime in their pregnancy"
- Can women have a miscarriage anytime in their pregnancy
- Women can lose their baby at any time, but after 20 weeks it's not called miscarriage, it's stillbirth or fetal death.
- Does free androgen index predict subsequent pregnancy outcome in ...?
- Cocksedge KA , Saravelos SH , Wang Q , Tuckerman E , Laird SM , Li TC .
- How often do young women miscarriage with their first pregnancy??
- "Prospective studies using very sensitive early pregnancy tests have found that 25% of pregnancies are miscarried by the sixth week LMP (since the woman's Last Menstrual Period)." I've had two children and during the first trimest...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Getting frustrated...it's a waiting game I guess. ?
- Q: I had a D&C on the 24th. But my OB removed very little left over "product of conception". I went through a month and a half miscarriage. Haven't had a period since 9/28. I've heard that you are super fertile following miscarriage/D&C but maybe I'm in a different situation. At one of my ultrasounds, end of November or early Dec. the u/s tech said I was about to ovulate...while I still had the product of conception. So I'm not sure that the post D&C in my situation resulted in high fertility. We've had sex daily since the 5th of January. I saw my OB last Monday and she said I would be ovulating anytime between then and two weeks b/c my right ovary was full. I've done ovulation kits but nothing...no peaks. Not sure if it's because I've already conceived or if I really just haven't ovulated yet. My doctor said it takes 6-8 weeks to get a period after the surgery...that's a LONG time to wait for a missed period should I become pregnant. I would imagine I would feel symptoms though if I do. Prior to this last pregnancy, I could get pregnant on the first try so I'm really frustrated that it's not happening this time. And apparently I could get pregnant at any point in the month. Typically it was mid-cycle..."milky" discharge or not. The most recent time came as a shocker because it was 7 days before my period was due (and I didn't think I even had the right kind of discharge for conception), so there wasn't any waiting! Everything happened really fast. I've read on a website of experiences than many women got their first period following a D&C as expected as if it was a normal cycle and to start counting from the day of the D&C just as if it was a normal cycle. I bled, albeit lightly, for 7 days post-op just as I would have had I had a normal period. Just don't know what to do! When to have sex; when to test. I'm having a hard time figuring out what kind of discharge I'm having because...and here comes the TMI(!)...the semen that might be remaining in there. At times it feels more like his stuff than mine.He thought mine felt "sticky" a few days ago. The "milky" part has been over for about a week or so but I'm not feeling the "eggwhite" discharge. In some ways I just want to get my period so I can start tracking but on the other hand, if I'm 8 weeks out, I'd like to know what's going on! The daily ttc routine is wearing me out lol! I think we'll still keep trying, despite the results of the ovulation prediction sticks but keep it on an every-other-day-cycle. My "interest" has declined- then again, the last time I got pregnant I really wasn't "in the mood". Anyone have any guidelines or experiences in my before-first-period situation? My OB said everything looked/felt good. She knew of our wanting to conceive, should it happen, and didn't have any opposition to it. I feel ready emotionally and physically. At first I was a little nervous physically after the surgery but now i feel okay. I went through all my grieving during that month and a half and once the hormones went away after the D&C, I'm back to normal emotionally. I have wasted 3 HPTs which all come up neg. so I'm pretty positive there are no HCg hormones remaining, so should i get a postive test, it should be pregnancy. My feelings? I feel like something is in the works and I'm likely to find out around the first of February- or closer to the 14th. I was kind of hoping to buy a 'Happy Valentines Day, Daddy' card...if I can hold out IF I found out that I'm pregnant. But, the minute I see a positive test, it's gonna be really difficult to not show him. He's dying to be a daddy. I have a child from a previous relationship and he's amazing with her (and she's not at at the "always pleasant" stage: age 8), so I know he's gonna be a great dad. Well, if I find out and can't hold out, at least they have Valentines Cards out now!! Spread me some baby dust please!!! ;)Thanks everyone!Sorry, I know this was long...this is my question:"Anyone have any guidelines or experiences in my before-first-period situation?"
- A: Be patient and don't stress. Stress will only make things worse. I am sending baby dust your way but i don't know what good it will do. My test was negative tonight. : (
Prev Question: What if i have mild cramping? Is that a sign of a miscarriage
People also view