What is the best way to pop pimples
Squeeze the sides gently using a down-and-in motion. Don't force it. If its ready, it'll pop. Be sure to stop if it bleeds ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-best-way-to-pop-pimples ]
More Answers to "What is the best way to pop pimples"
- What is the best way to pop your pimple?
- If you must open a pimple, wait until it comes to a head. Then, sterilize a very sharp needle with rubbing alcohol or a flame. Wipe the pimple with alcohol also. Then, gently open the head of the pimple with the point of the needle and appl...
- IS it safe to pop pimples? If so whats the best way to pop them w...?
- You should not pop pimples because it could leave a nasty scar. However, if you just have to...use two q-tips and press gently until it pops. The last thing you need is to get bacteria in the lesion from your fingers and cause an infection....
- Is it ever okay to pop a pimple? What is the best way to go about...?
- Try not to pop pimples if you can help it, it can leave scars. The best thing to do is to squeeze the hell out of the undeveloped blackheads before they have a chance to become pimples, and to wash your face with soap and water every day (s...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I'm getting tiny pimples on my face, whats the best way to pop them without scarring?
- Q: I have a lot of scars on my face from leftover pimples. They look like pimples but when you touch them its really smooth and actually just scars.So my question is how do I pop my pimples without them scarring? And also, how do I get rid of the scars i already have?
- A: Instead of popping them, I scrape them off with a razor when I'm shaving. For some reason, they scar less that way (at least for me).
- What is the best/quickest way to get rid of pimples too deep to pop?
- Q: Yes, it's gross. But I have a problem with huge swollen pimples too deep to pop on my face. Is there any (non-prescription) way to hasten the healing process, or am I just stuck with them until they naturally clear up? (I use a prescription acne medicine but it can't reach the deep ones.)
- A: A warm compress will help shrink the zit. Dip a small hand towel in warm water and gently hold it over the pimple. Beauty products containing benzoyl peroxide also help dry up pimples quickly. Or if there’s nothing else at hand a dab of toothpaste might just help pop it.
- IS it safe to pop pimples? If so whats the best way to pop them without getting hurt?
- Q: Like zits or blackheads
- A: You should not pop pimples because it could leave a nasty scar. However, if you just have to...use two q-tips and press gently until it pops. The last thing you need is to get bacteria in the lesion from your fingers and cause an infection. Also, you can purchase an extractor which you press against your skin and it releases black heads and pimples.
Prev Question: How much does it cost to get Invisalign
People also view