What is a Rolex
Rolex is a Swiss company that makes high quality and luxurious wrist watches. It was founded in 1908 by Mr. Hans Wilsdorf. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-rolex ]
More Answers to "What is a Rolex"
- Rolex SA is a Swiss manufacturer of wristwatches and accessories renowned for their dependability, prestige, and cost (from a few thousand to more than one hundred thousand U.S. dollars). Rolex watches are considered status symbols by many....
- youngsters are now telling time on their phones instead of their wrists - which could spell doom for watch makers. You don't say?
- Rolex SA is a Swiss manufacturer of wristwatches and accessories. Rolex watches are popularly considered status symbols. Rolex is the largest single luxury watch brand by far, producing about 2,000 watches per day, with estimated revenues o...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Rolex ......?
- Q: how high are the jumps at Rolex??
- A: different but around 5ft. i think
- How do you tell the difference between genuine and knockoff Rolex watch?
- Q: I get unsolicited emails sometimes offering knockoff Rolex watches. The knockoff Rolex products look essentially identical to the genuine type. Do jewelry stores confiscate fake Rolex & other lucrative brand watch products as required by law? Why can't USA and other nations where the manufacturers produce genuine watches pressure the particular nations to crack down on producing knockoff for copyright/patent violation?
- A: When you go to a serious (Rolex) watch dealer, he will always see the difference with a copy ! It is the only way to be sure. The difference is sure in the movement used for starters.They are never traded through email offers, count on it.I live in Shanghai at this moment, and can inform you that all the foreign tourists go and look for the copy market. I live nearby, daily I am asked where it is exactly ! So if we refrain from wanting to buy copies, the problem could be solved as it would not be lucrative any more.Personally I would never want to own any copy of anything. Go for real, it is worth it.
- How can I tell if a Rolex is aunthentic?
- Q: A friend gave me a Rolex watch as a gift. It looks real, but I am really skeptical about it because of the value of Rolex watches. How can you tell if a Rolex is real or fake?
- A: i've always been told with a real rolex the second hand moves very smoothly and doesn't "tick." with a fake the second hand "ticks" or has that moment where it almost stops at each second.
Prev Question: How do you sterilize tounge rings
People also view