Is it better to leave conditioner in your hair
Conditioner should not be left in hair, but left on for 3 minutes and then rinsed out with cold water. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-it-better-to-leave-conditioner-in-your-hair ]
More Answers to "Is it better to leave conditioner in your hair"
- Which is better, Biolage leave in conditioner or Healthy Sexy hai...?
- I like Biolage. I've been using it forever. good stuff!
- Does anyone know of any good leave in conditioner products for fr...?
- Bumble and Bumble is the BEST product for thick frizzy or curly hair. Get the one that is Yellow on the bottle, its amazing. A little expensive but it is really worth it. Pantene is HORRIBLE for everyones hair. horrible, ask anyone who work...
- What is a good organic water based moisturizer/leave-in condition...?
- Mineral Indulgence is a good line. It's for black women and I know that the Olive & Coconut Milk and Kiwi Coconut Smoothie are natural and one of the first ingredients is "organic aloe juice". Aloe juice is better than water o...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Does anyone know of a good leave in hair conditioner that will work well with Suave products?
- Q: I know Suave use to have a really good leave in conditioner but I can no longer find it in stores & their websites does not have it either. When I would use that & the daily clarifying shampoo & conditioner it worked wonders on my hair.Most leave in conditioners I have looked at or tried work best when using their same brand of shampoos & conditioners & most are outrageously priced. I am looking for something simple & cheap but that will still work well. Any ideas?
- A: If you haven't tried aussie, try that. In a little purple bottle. Not expensive, and I use that and matrix shampoo so you don't have to use their washing products for the conditioner to work. It protects AND keeps your hair amazingly silky!
- Is leave in conditioner good for your hair?
- Q: i recently just bought Aussie Leave in Conditioner and i would like to know if its good to put leave in conidtioner in your hair. I want my hair to be shiny and healthy so it will grow (:
- A: Hi! Yer leave in conditioner is good for your hair because you do need moister in your hair , but don't apply it to the roots of you hair because it just makes it allgreasyy and yuk!! hope i helped =)
- which is a good leave in hair conditioner?
- Q: Preferably one i can pick up from Superdrug or Boots in the UK. I have very thick hair and need some opinions on good conditioners i can leave in that will leave my hair looking smoother but not like it needs washing again LOL!
- A: nicky clarke spray is brill i have thick course hair and its brill hope this works for you
Prev Question: What is a easy haloween costume
People also view