If you dye your hair how long should you wait to dye it again
The answer to this question is primarily dependant upon your hair type, the current health of your hair, and the brand MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/if-you-dye-your-hair-how-long-should-you-wait-to-dye-it-again ]
More Answers to "If you dye your hair how long should you wait to dye it again"
- How long should i wait to dye my hair again?
- If you have sensitive skin, I wouldn't advise touching the roots until at least about 5 days. In the mean time, moisturize really good, maybe even a cholesterol or hot oil treatment. You can cover the roots with a temporary root coverup s...
- How long should I wait before dying my hair again??
- At least 48 hours, and if you had it done at a salon, they should be able to correct it for free. Color has to be added back to the blonde hair slowly. I would wait at least 2 weeks before attempting any redye if you are doing it yourself, ...
- How long should I wait before I dye my hair again??
- wait until your roots start to show through. then you know it's time for a dye.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long should you wait to dye your hair again?
- Q: Last night i dyed my hair and it did not change at all! i left it in for the correct time and it didnt change. i was going from a light brunette to a golden blondeish and it didnt change!! i was so upset so now i have to dye it again. and i want to get it done as soon as possible. how long should i wait?
- A: well ya cus you have a dark hair color and going blonde doesn't happen in 1 dye. wait a couple days so your hair won't be britle. or you should just go to the salon and do it go every month or 2 til you get the color you want.
- How long should I wait to dye my hair again?
- Q: I am naturally dark brown. I am gradually trying to get to a lighter color by using just store bought hair dyes. It is so hard to lighten dark brown hair without just bleaching it. I was wondering how long I should wait to dye it again, using a dye that is a couple shades lighter. I would also love any suggestions on other ways of lightening my hair. Store bought dyes hardly do anything to lighten dark hair. I don't want to spend $100 at a salon.
- A: Id wait about a month, you have to be aware that your hair will dry, but i bet you already knew this. I do this all the time, the shortest time Ive waited is two weeks. I have been going blonde since I was 18, so Ive done it several times.Right now after being a brunnette for about a year im going back to blonde again and this is hte second time i dye my hair. Its not too dark and not too light. I go to sallys and use a light blonde hair dye but dont use the strongest peroxide, I use a 30. Once you have the color you intended to have then you can do your roots as needed, I wait 2 weeks, even though i need them retouched in a about a week, but thats just me (just the roots)Good luck!!! and have fun.
- How long should I wait before I dye my hair again?
- Q: 2 fridays ago I dyed my hair back to its natural color (black) however after a few showers it washed out again and now I'm back to my dyed color of light brown because I bought the wrong hair dye color. Anyway I want to dye my hair back to black again but how long do I have to wait?Thanks(=
- A: I suggest waiting at least 6 weeks before dying your hair again if you used permanent hairdye. 6 weeks is the normal wait before you should get your hair dyed again if you want to keep your hair healthy. You could probably do it in 5 weeks if your in a hurry though.And since it's already been 2 weeks since you dyed it you only have to wait 4 more weeks.
Prev Question: How can you grow your hair really fast
People also view