How do you sterilize tounge rings
To keep a tongue piercing free from infection you can rinse your mouth out with any type of Listerine or salt water. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-sterilize-tounge-rings ]
More Answers to "How do you sterilize tounge rings"
- How do you steralize your tongue ring?
- Well at home you can't actually "sterilize" your barbell however if you are looking to just clean it, take it apart and place the parts in a small container or cup and pour 70% Isoproply alcohol on it and leave it for about 15 ~ 3...
- How do you sterilize a tongue bar?
- Try leaving it in boiling water for 10 minutes, thats what i do!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do I sterilize my tounge rings?
- Q: I just bought a bunch of tounge rings and want to sterilize them before I wear any of them. Putting them in listerine just isnt enough for me.
- A: regular ole alcohol
Prev Question: How long after you Tan Indoors do you wait to Shower
People also view