How do you fix a blow out with ear gauges
There really is no way except stitching to fix a blow out that occurs with stretching (not ear gauges). ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-fix-a-blow-out-with-ear-gauges ]
More Answers to "How do you fix a blow out with ear gauges"
- Can a blown out ear gauge be fixed?
- April of 2008? Or just this past April? Most of the time, when left alone, blow-outs become permanent. But if you downsize considerably or take out jewelry altogether the tissue may be able to be reabsorbed into your ear. Check out the li...
- Can a small gauge create an ear blow out?
- It's hard to say without actually seeing it. But generally blowouts don't happen at such small stages, especially if you are going up one size at a time. So if you are concerned, I suggest you take a trip to your local tattoo/piercing shop ...
- What does a blown out ear gauge look like?
- It could be a little infected - make sure you clean it really thoroughly every single day and if it continues to be like this or it gets worse, take it out for a few days to let your ear recover. It's really not worth risking a bad infectio...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can a blown out ear gauge be fixed?
- Q: Last April I gauged to a 0 gauge and the gauge on my left ear appears to be blown out. Is there any way to fix it?
- A: April of 2008? Or just this past April?Most of the time, when left alone, blow-outs become permanent. But if you downsize considerably or take out jewelry altogether the tissue may be able to be reabsorbed into your ear.Check out the links for tips on how to maybe deal with it.
- How do I fix a blow out?
- Q: My ears were gauged to 00 and I got a 7/16 taper and it caused a blow out. As soon as it happened I put in a gauge two sizes smaller. I heard Vitamin E oil helps and I told my mom to get some but she got the capsules instead. I dont know how to fix it.
- A: You've done the right things so far. Downsizing is essential, and you'll want to stay where you are for a least a few months. Wait until the blow out is absorbed, then give it another month or two.Your Mom got the right stuff. Just use a pin to puncture the capsule, and squeeze the oil out. It's like individual packaging for Vitamin E. It will be pretty goopy when you apply it, make sure you rub it in really well. The rubbing will help more blood flow to your lobe which will help your body heal the blowout.It's going to take a while to heal, even with doing every thing you can to help it. Possibly a few months. On the positive side, it's usually easier to re-stretch after downsizing, and many people find that their lobes will get a little thicker after - always good for stretching to larger sizes.In future, try taping up to 7/16. When you get about 4 gauge or so, it's usually easier to tape up gradually. Just get some plumbers tape or bondage tape (the kind that doesn't have adhesive, but sticks to itself) and wrap a layer or two around your current plugs every week or so. You'll find that it's a lot easier on your lobes.
- How can I fix a blow-out?
- Q: I stretched my gauges to size 2, I found a huge blow-out on my right ear and very tiny blow-out on my left ear so took them out. After taking them out I thought they would go back to normal, but my right ear still has the blow out and it's like a ball behind my ear lobe and it's gross. my left ear, isnt noticeable unless you touch the ear lobe.I don't know what to do, I'm scared to cut it off cause it's so big. and it hurts sometimes and its itchy.I'm going to get it surgically removed soon but in the mean time how can I clean it so it doesnt itch and what can i do to make it smaller or make it not hurt.
- A: sea salt soaks (1/4 teaspoon of sea salt per 8 oz of water)you have to be patient with blowouts. it takes a while for them to go back to normal even when they're small. I had a small blowout in one of my ears after stretching to a 0 that took about a month to fix itself.surgery should be a last resort, not the first thing you consider if you have a blowout.
Prev Question: What is the world record for the biggest gauged ears
People also view