How can you bleach your hair without it turning orange
The best thing to do is go to a salon. Over the counter bleach is not as strong and will not lift the color out properly. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-can-you-bleach-your-hair-without-it-turning-orange ]
More Answers to "How can you bleach your hair without it turning orange"
- How to bleach my hair without it turning orange?
- Chances are it's going to go orange if you do it unfortunately .. Why don't you save up then, go to a professional?
- What is a successful way to bleach dark (or black) hair without i...?
- Orange is one of the stages it has to go through when lifting...Go to a salon for best results in lifting your hair.
- How do I get my medium brown hair to be light almost bleach blond...?
- You will need to lighten your hair with bleach before you can use your blonde dye. As long as your current hair color is natural it should lighten very easily, and IF it turns orange it is an easy fix, just go to your nearest beauty supply ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do you bleach your hair without it turning orange ?
- Q: My hair naturally has an orange tint, it's naturally light brown but at the moment it's dyed with a chestnut colour. I've been wanting to dye my hair blonde for a while and I was just wondering, how do I do it exactly? Thanks. x
- A: yeh its best to get it done professionally, but if ur hair is dark atm, and as u said has a chestnut colour dye in it.. it will probably have to been done in stages, because u don't want to completely fry ur hair ( so its dry and damaged and falling out) Talk to ur hairdresser and see what she has to say.. but yeah do it in stages and it will gradually get blonder, and a toner will probably be used to get rid of the brassy golden orange colour. Thats how i went from brown to blonde. Good Luck.
- whats the best way to bleach your hair without it turning orange without getting it done professionally?
- Q: (:i already bleached it twice with frost&glow and theres still some orange in it >=[should i dye it with a regular blonde dye now?
- A: lemon juice trick, KILLS YOUR HAIR !! i have frost and glow and it worked fine for me, no orange.it just might be because you have orange pigments hidden in your natural colour. if the dyes you buy keep coming out orange, i suggest you go to the salon and get it done professionally and after the first time, just do your roots with frost and glow and leave the dye in longer. also, not using the cap may help as well, just string the dye through sections of your hair.
- How do I get my medium brown hair to be light almost bleach blonde without it turning orange?
- Q: I just bought L'Oreal Champagne Blonde color, but I don't know whether to just use it on my medium brown hair or to bleach it first. Im afraid if I just use it that it won't work and it will be a weird light brown color. But I'm also afraid that if I use bleach it will turn it orange or my hair will be really unhealthy. What should I do?
- A: You will need to lighten your hair with bleach before you can use your blonde dye. As long as your current hair color is natural it should lighten very easily, and IF it turns orange it is an easy fix, just go to your nearest beauty supply and ask them for a toner with a BLUE base and that will counteract the orange and give you a nice neutral blonde.DO NOT use sun in... Sun In contains metallic substances that in the future, if you had certain hair chemicals applied to your hair, it would LITERALLY disintegrate off.
Prev Question: What kind of lotions and cream can I get to get rid of stretch marks
People also view