Does peanut butter do anything for your hair
Good sources of vegetarian iron rich protein include tofu,soybeans,lentils, beans, peanut butter black-eyed peas;all good for hair [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-peanut-butter-do-anything-for-your-hair ]
More Answers to "Does peanut butter do anything for your hair"
- Does eating peanut butter make your hair and nails grow faster?
- Protein foods are said to help nails grow.These foods include: egg yolks # liver and other organ meats # yeast # whole grains and cereals # soybeans # fish # cauliflower # lentils # milk # peanut butter.ChaCha!
- Is peanut butter good for your hair?
- No. I'm not any genius but I know it's not good for your hair. Proteins and oils...Look at the ingredients of your store bought shampoo. It certainly will not hurt your hair.
- How does peanut butter get gum out of your hair?
- i guess it is the oil in peanut butter as i know that eucalyptus oil is a well known way of removing gum from anything. if this is the case i guess any sort of oil would work which would be my preference - why waste peanut butter and ooohh ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Peanut butter for gum in hair.....?
- Q: Hey I have heard that peanut butter works really well to get gum out of hair...does anybody know why that is? I am asking because I had glued in hair weave and I took it out yesterday and now I cannot get the glue out I have soaked my hair in oil but now the glue is just slimy and won't come out....so I was thinking of trying the peanut butter trick cause maybe it'll work for anything stuck in hair, what do you think??
- A: no p-nut butter will not get hair glue out of ur hair..it have been good if u use the remover products such ass the blonding glue remover lotion or the bonding remover shampoo..i wear weave often and i use those products and they work well...u can find then at local beauty supply stores..this is wat the bottle looks likehttp://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.universalbeauty.com/Detail/pics/bremover2.JPG&imgrefurl=http://www.universalbeauty.com/Detail/bremover2_det.html&usg=__qP0a3T1KixBAFVjU1D36L2yKS_Y=&h=288&w=288&sz=16&hl=en&start=25&sig2=KElzzAzdVylVHQClXaaf8A&um=1&tbnid=KKbE4toTVFRjAM:&tbnh=115&tbnw=115&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dsalon%2Bpro%2Bexclusives%2Bsuper%2Bhair%2Bbonding%2Bremover%26ndsp%3D18%26hl%3Den%26rlz%3D1R2ADSA_enUS340%26sa%3DN%26start%3D18%26um%3D1&ei=4AeFSsyFGZW4NeLeyNkEandhttp://www.wholesaleimport.com/mas_assets/thumb/12133.JPG
- why does my hair feel icky??
- Q: 2 months ago i bleached the top half of my hair and then dyed it bright red.. a week after that it washed out and looked orangish pink and my mom made me dye it to something dark so i dyed it to like a dark cherry color then like close to 3 weeks pass by and it started to turn lighter and lighter to like a light brown color and i dyed it like this (go to my myspace page link below) and its been 2months since i dyed it and just recently when ever i get out of the shower the tips of the blondes feel icky like a bit of peanut butter got on them and when i wash it again it wont come out!! btw i use Fantastic Sams shampoo and conditioner for dry/damaged hair. but when my hair dries it doesnt feel like anything is on my hair.www.myspace.com/dijuhthank u for answering my question!
- A: oh wow. Terrible hair damage. First, quit dying your hair. Second, use Pantene Pro-V restoratives shampoo. If you can, trim your hair a bit too. The shorter your hair is the faster it grows out and the faster you get rid of that damaged hair. You need to regularly get trims so you get rid of the damaged hair before it gets worse. If the damage gets to your roots, you'll start losing hair fast. Whatever you do, DO NOT dye your hair again. Let it be the natural color it is before you end up losing all of your hair.
- how can i straighten my hair?
- Q: how do i make my hair straighter without damaging it without using any special shampoo or striaghteners and also it has to go back to extremely curly like it already is when i want any suggestions?i cant use anything is there a special way to comb it or dry it or do i need to put peanut butter in my hair or something??
- A: straighten your hair with a big round brush. theres a special technique and i advise you have a friend do it because its really hard to do yourself.
Prev Question: Can a person with a big nose be a model
People also view