Do guys think stretch marks are nasty
When asked, most women don't care about stretch marks. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/do-guys-think-stretch-marks-are-nasty ]
More Answers to "Do guys think stretch marks are nasty"
- What do guys think about stretch marks?
- well I have some good news go buy some kind of lotion for reduce stretchmarks and as long as the stretch marks are still red or purple ish you can diminish and even almost erase them, that torn tissue is scar and it can live up to 5 years! ...
- Do guys think stretch marks are ugly?
- So many people have stretch marks (guys and girls), they're just a normal thing on the human body, like a freckle. You probably had a growth spurt due to puberty, and your skin had to expand a lot in a short amount of time- perfectly natura...
- Do guys think stretch marks are unattractive?
- i feel the same way...i hate having stretch marks..it annoying cuz id get where they came from considering im skinny n always have been but most likey you would be making out with your clothes on n then taking them off while your kissing an...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Do you think stretch marks are nasty?
- Q: I just really want to no from a guys point of view so spill
- A: well i'm not a guy, but EVERYONE has stretchmarks. 70% of women in america do. its really not that big of a deal, trust me. i have them and my boyfriend doesnt seem to notice them or doesnt really care. unless the guy is super shallow, its not going to matter. i think its just us who seem to put this unneeded pressure on ourselves to look good and appeal to the opposite sex. nobodys going to have the perfect body, so just relax and dont worry about it :)
- Guys do you care about stretch marks?
- Q: I lost alot of weight.And now my body looks really good.EXCEPT my stretch marks and i was wondering do guys think that there nasty.I have them on my thighs&my love handles.And im suppose to be going to a water park and im going to be wearing a bathing suit.So do guys think that there nasty?Add me on myspace..If you want to. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=116407324
- A: I have them on my hips and they are quite bad but I don't care what guys think. If you look at some people that have had babyd and how bad their's our then they better get used to it if they wanna have kids one day coz thats what their wife will be like.
- GUYS - do you care about stretch marks?
- Q: i am skinny, and in very good shape. i work out and run every day, so i am confident in my body for the most part. BUT, i have nasty stretch marks on my butt! i dont know how i got them, no one my age has any! but they are so gross and no matter how much cream i use, they dont go away? would this bother you guys??also, i have love handles. how much do you care about those??honestly, i have no problem with my body except for these two things
- A: I dont ... no one is perfect and if someone is perfect on the outside then it means they have problems on the inside. For me its all about how a female dresses for her shape and size. Dont let the false images that the media shows us of woman who appear to look perfect. In many cases these woman have had surgery, have personal trainers and walk around hungery simply because they want to keep a certain look. Not everyone is meant to look the same. Everyone has a flaw somewhere on ther body and if not then they have mental issues.
Prev Question: Do girls like sideburns
People also view