What is wrong with me as I've been throwing up, having Diarrhea and my stomach hurts
A:Symptoms such as diarrhea, abdominal pain, and nausea, may suggest a digestive disorder. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-wrong-with-me-as-i%27ve-been-throwing-up%2C-having-diarrhea-and-my-stomach-hurts ]
More Answers to "What is wrong with me as I've been throwing up, having Diarrhea and my stomach hurts"
- What is wrong with me as I've been throwing up, having Diarrhea a...?
- Symptoms such as diarrhea, abdominal pain, and nausea, may suggest a digestive disorder .
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What do u think is wrong with me? I'm having very bad stomach problems.?
- Q: Ok, my stomach problems started yesterday. It started when I went to the bathroom. I went # 2, and they were normal stools. But immediately after going to the restroom my stomach started hurting. It got worse and worse by the minutes. Eventually I threw up, alot. After throwing up I went to bed. I fell asleep in a couple minutes with my stomach still hurting. I woke up throwing up. It was alot, but not as much as the first time. Within last night I fell asleep about 5 times and then woke up throwing up. Those five times the barf wasn't alot, it was very little amounts. But eventually I couldn't fall asleep without throwing up. So I drank a 16 oz. thing of water and surfed the internet for a lil bit. I threw up one more time and it was alot again this time. But it was mainly water. After that I fell asleep again and slept through the night. Then I woke up about six o' clock. And my dad went up to the store and bought me chicken noodle soup and Gatorade. I've been drinking Gatorade and I ate a lil bit of chicken noodle soup. I feel better now but my stomach is still uncomfortable a lil bit, and I have diarrhea. So what do you think I have??? The weird thing was I didn't feel bad until after going to the restroom. Please help. Thank you.
- A: It Sounds like you might have gastroenteritis. If caused by an infection, the diarrhea usually begins within a day or two of picking up the germ and lasts up to 10 days. Nausea, vomiting, headache, or abdominal pain often accompanies diarrhea, which doctors define as having more than two loose bowel movements in a day.You shouldn't really need the doc unless you have a High fever, Severe, localized stomach pain. You should be especially concerned about pain in the lower right abdomen, a possible sign of appendicitis, Vomiting that becomes more violent or lasts for more than 48 hours. you can get tablets over the counter to stop the vomiting or at least help control it. if it makes you feel better im sitting at home in the exact same state since yesterday. :( feel better....
- What is wrong with my stomach? *(graphic)?
- Q: Okay so this has been going on for about 2 months. I have been having constant diarrhea for about 2 months and my stomach constantly hurts and if it doesn't hurt it burns like its on fire. So since it hurts I don't have much desire to eat, but whenever I do eat it hurts and its not worth it. After I eat I will immediately feel nauseous and sometimes throw up. Its not worth it to eat but sometimes my body will instantly be hungry and I'll get nauseous because I havent ate. Its a lose lose situation. I've tried Tums, Rolaids, and Prevacid. Does anyone have and suggestions as to what it could be?
- A: Ask your doctor about gallstones. cut out all the fat in your diet and see if that helps at all. if it does, you most ikely have stones.
- HELP, please read, what could be wrong with me?
- Q: I am a 29 year old female, I have two kids, but I am NOT currently pregnant. For approx 6 months, I have had these symptoms: Early morning awakening, morning anxiety, morning nausea, morning diarrhea, and loss of appetite. The nausea is so bad, that sometimes I throw up as soon as I wake up, other mornings I just have to sit as still as I can until it passes, which usually isn't until afternoon. I cannot even think about food until I've been awake for at least 4 or 5 hours, and when I DO eat, it's only a very small amount. (sometimes I have to force myself to eat, which provokes vomiting) I have diarrhea every morning. It hurts my stomach and I have to run to the bathroom usually 2 or 3 times in the morning. The anxiety is bad too. I wake up with it and my heart is racing, I feel like I can't catch my breath. It's like I just ran a marathon, except I've been sleeping. All of these symptoms seem to be related and usually they all happen at the same time. The diarrhea usually subsides after the third time I've gone for the day, but the nausea, anxiety and appetite problem seem to last the majority of the day. And it's the worst as soon as I wake up. Is anyone else experiencing these symptoms? Does anyone have advice on what it could be? What I could do? I know I need to see the DR, I just keep hoping it goes away. Thanks in advance for your responses.I originally put my question in the health section, but didn't get any answers.
- A: it sounds like a panic attack to me, i used to suffer from them when i was at school, i was exactly the same each morning you need to see the doc he will give you some medication to control them but you really need to find the cause mine was due to bullying.hope this helps good luck xxx
Prev Question: Can your stomache hurt from a UTI
People also view