How much caffeine does it take to cause abdominal pain
A:Severe allergic reactions to caffeine: difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); black, tarry stools; changes in the amount of urine; seizures; stomach pain or swelling; unusual tiredness; vomiting. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-much-caffeine-does-it-take-to-cause-abdominal-pain ]
More Answers to "How much caffeine does it take to cause abdominal pain"
- How much caffeine does it take to cause abdominal pain
- Severe allergic reactions to caffeine: difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); black, tarry stools; changes in the amount of urine; seizures; stomach pain or swelling; unusual tiredness; ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How can I quickly recover from anaemia?
- Q: I have really mild anaemia, though apparently that means a whole lot.I had blood taken in mid November and then back on the 5th of this month. I finally got those back yesterday and they were pretty much the same.I had a Lower Abdomen/Pelvis CT done on the 6th because I had a lot of pain down in my stomach/left flank/back and what felt like my ovary. Nothing abnormal was found in that.I'm trying to get a stool sample for parasites done. Normally I would have 2-3 BMs a day. For the past month or so i would have one or 2 a day for atleast one day, sometimes 2, then be constipated for 3-5 more days. That makes all the bloating and abdominal pain worse.What really bothers me is the faster heartbeat and chest tightness. My heart would be normally 70-80 something resting and during basic activity. Now its 100-110 in normal activity, and it may only drop to 90 something during sleep and rest. My chest has been tight since mid-October, but that rapid heart beat just started more recently.I was also wondering if it was an ulcer or something that was bleeding and causing me pain in my stomach or colon but it was never said, I will ask tomorrow.I also feel sick when i'm hungry, which is inhibiting at times. As in I have to plan to stop and eat every 2-4 hours or i'll feel really nasty. I want to lose some weight again but feeling this way makes it impossible to cut down on portions.If it is parasites i'll get the treatment for that, if it's not then what are other things i can do to recover faster? The tight chest, fast heartbeat and feeling really ill when hungry is really slowing me down. i'm tired of going out with friends and HAVING to stop and eat constantly so I don't feel so sick. Normally it would not be like this.I have been taking my Vitalizer + Iron vitamin (that i wasnt very consistant in taking) every day for almost a week now, as was instructed. I've also cut out a lot of junk food and caffeine for the past few days as well. I started to eat more when i wasn't feeling good.My energy is not bad but it's not where it could be either, it's not too much of a problem. I feel a little tired at times but nothing really bad.Anyone have any suggestions?i am taking an iron vitamin. o.o;; I don't have a poor diet and i eat red meat every so often.
- A: You need to get your iron levels up. Take a iron vitamin regularly.
Prev Question: When would abdominal pain typically start during pregnancy
People also view