How many miles do you need to run to burn 3500 calories
That would depend on how much you weigh [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-miles-do-you-need-to-run-to-burn-3500-calories ]
More Answers to "How many miles do you need to run to burn 3500 calories"
- How many miles do you need to run to burn 3500 calories
- That would depend on how much you weigh
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how many miles to run to lose one pound?
- Q: im not doing it all at once but usually i run three miles a day. i know that to lose one pound you have to burn 3500 calories but how much miles do you think you need to run to lose one pound? im just wondering. trust me i'm not going to over do myself because if i do i'll just be too tired to exercise the next day. don't leave mean comments or tell me to use some kind of dumb diet that won't work.uhm im just wanting something that might be close not exact...
- A: 1 pound equals 3,500 calories…. I run 5 miles a day and only burn 1,100 calories so I would have to say you would be dead by the time you were done working out, do the math ^-^
Prev Question: How many calories do you loose by swimming for two miles
People also view