How long does retin-a take to clear up your acne
It really depends on the person and their individual skin. If it is not working you should consult your dermatologist. ChaCha on. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-does-retin%26%2345%3Ba-take-to-clear-up-your-acne ]
More Answers to "How long does retin-a take to clear up your acne"
- How long does retin-a take to clear up your acne
- It really depends on the person and their individual skin. If it is not working you should consult your dermatologist. ChaCha on.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long til Retin-A works??
- Q: Has anybody ever used this?? How long does it take to clear up your acne? Does it work??
- A: It works but at first for like a month or so, you're going to peel like no other. Then after that you will see it start working and clearing up your acne.
- Retin-A--when did you notice improvement w/ acne scarring?
- Q: I have been on retin-A for about 6 months now...my acne has cleared up tremendously. I have VERY fair skin, and though the acne is cleared up for the most part, I of course have leftover, red scars. My question is for those who have used retin-A: how long did it take (after you began treatment) for your scars to lighten?Thanks--appreciate all feedback
- A: My scars never did. i have had so much anger over that stupid cream. it never made my acne really go away, (that was because of the plexion sct mask and minocin) and it has always made my skin peel. as in it looks like i have a freaking beard peel. and ever since i started it, which was probably over 2 years now, i have had scars. if there was one part of my body i could change it would be new skin for my face because i have probably 500 tiny little red scars on my face. i have scars on top of scars. its that bad. and they've never faded, ive just gotten more. i told my dermotologist about this and she told me that for people over 25, retin-a is a scar treatment medication!!! yeah right. so i guess my point is that stuff will make you hate your skin and i dont see the point in using it anymore.
- Q: can someone who has used this product please tell me there expeicece and how long it took for your acne to clear up or if it did at all. thank youuuu
- A: I used it for a couple of months. My skin is sensative and I found it too irritating. Proactive skin care cleared mine up without the dryness and irritation
Prev Question: Does a CVS Pharmacy carry treatments for Acne Scars
People also view