Who is the oldest person to have a baby and who is the youngest
Peruvian five-year-old Lina Medina is the youngest. Khurshid Bibi, 80 found herself pregnant in March 2006. Thank you! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/who-is-the-oldest-person-to-have-a-baby-and-who-is-the-youngest ]
More Answers to "Who is the oldest person to have a baby and who is the youngest"
- How old was the youngest person to have a baby
- The youngest confirmed mother was a five-year-old Peruvian girl. Thanks for using ChaCha!
- How old is the youngest person who had a baby?
- The youngest mother on record was a five-year-old Peruvian girl.
- How old is the youngest person you know who had a baby??
- UMN that was a pretty assanian thing to say BrewerB people make mistakes and other scenarios happen what a jerk... anyway the girl was 12 or 13 she was in my class and she was picked up from her bus stop and raped and too ashamed to tell an...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Do you think it's right for a person to have a baby but still go out clubbing and drinking regularly?
- Q: I'm 21 years old and I know soooo many people my age right now who have had kids who are 2 years old and younger but still go out to the club and drink on a regular basis. I personally feel like when you have a baby... you are entering a new stage in your life and you have to let some things go. i think its so irresponisble to be out clubbing when your baby is at home. what are your opinions???
- A: Oh no no noYou had baby, you stay with baby...it's a sacrafice that you have to make. Your baby is no one else's responsibility but yours...you're lucky if you have help
- Was it wrong to say this to a person who loves and goes to her church?
- Q: My young friend ( 21 years old) is going to have a baby. The church says they want her to have it. ( She has no job, no advanced schooling, No car,no medical insurance, no husband) She want to have an abortion. This nice church going lady (About 50 years old) wants her to have the baby so my young friend says to her "I will have it if you will raise and pay for everything". (Hospital bill, and pay child support for 18 years) All of a sudden the older lady will not talk to the young mother to be. Why the change?
- A: No.Some churches and people are way too quick to judge and dictate to others.This sanctimonious woman is unwilling to put her money where her mouth is and take on the responsibility of actually raising your friend's child. She wants your friend to "suffer" and "pay" for her "mistake". How very spiritually loving of her! (<--- sarcasm.)Has your friend considered giving up the baby for adoption? There are organizations that will put her in contact with prospective parents who will cover medical fees throughout the pregnancy and childbirth, etc. and will give the child a good home.Good luck!
- How do you handle people who want to touch your baby while out in public?
- Q: I have a nearly 6 month old baby that was born premature and I've done my best thus far to limit her exposure to strangers, and people who have been sick and small children. My doctor still advises that I keep her away from all small children just because of all the bugs they pass back and fourth. However, it seems whenever we are out in pubic people just flock to her and want to touch her face, hands and feet. It bugs because I, for one, would NEVER touch another persons baby without asking especially to some random person in a grocery store. Tonight for an example: We were looking at curtains at Target, and I had Mia in a wrap riding outward, and this lady wouldn't stop getting in her face and touching her hands and cheeks. I didn't say anything, except for mentioning a bunch of times that she was a preemie, and hugging my arms around the front of Mia and moving my body so I was blocking the lady out. When she was younger, I had a lady straight up if she could hold her. Mind you this lady looked like a current or former drug user, and looked at me like I was the most evil person in the world because I would let her (some random stranger) hold my baby.How do you guys handle things like this? I obviously don't want to be downright rude to people, because I like seeing the smiles on peoples faces when they interact with her, but at the same time I obviously don't want to risk her health.I wouldn't say that I overprotect her, if that's how my original post came across. It's not like I have her living in a bubble or anything like that. My husband and I take her out several times a week out to eat, to shop and to my workplace, to my sister-in-laws house and to my parents home (which has pets), so it's not like she's living in a total germ free world or anything.Chloe -- I can't believe the nerve of some people. I only had two people try to touch my belly when I was pregnant. And only one was successful, but later regretted it (or at least I assume so) due to the disgust on my face. I would NEVER do that to someone. Some people just don't get the whole personal space thing.
- A: thats hard, but sometimes people are pushy and you need to be firm. it is your child, if you don't want others touching her, say something about it. you don't have to be rude about it, just be polite and if they take offense or get upset... really its a stranger, do you care? some people do not think before they act and some have not been around babies. babies are VERY cute and i have been stopped in the grocery store by even old men who want to look at my child. just be straightforward and honest with them. most people will understand :)
Prev Question: How long until you can tell you are pregnant
People also view