What the best position not to get pregnant on
The fact of the matter is that sexual positions have nothing to do with the ability to become pregnant. That is because when MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-the-best-position-not-to-get-pregnant-on ]
More Answers to "What the best position not to get pregnant on"
- What is the best position to have sex and not get the girl pregna...?
- If you don't want to get the girl pregnant, use condoms. There is no position that makes it less possible. Come on, here. If you want to participate in the adult act of having sex, you need to be responsible like an adult and use condoms. I...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what is the best way to get pregnant (:?
- Q: My husband and I just recently got married. We are stable enough to have a baby. We've been trying to get pregnant for a few months now. Atleast almost 6 months. We are both young. Im going on to be 20 and hes about to be 25. We are both a off & on again smoker [cigarettes], but recently started back. I was wondering if smoking has anything to do with trying to get pregnant. Whats the best position. My periods differ each month. Like last month i got my period on the 25th, the month before i got it on the 24th. Now i thought I was suppose to get my period friday saturday or today and i didnt. I also took a pregnancy test late yesterday afternoon, because I was just curious. I also bought a "answers ovulation kit" and tested around when I believe I would of ovulated but I always got two lines. but my test line was always lighter then my control line which means i havent ovulated. So what should i do, most of our friends are having babies and would love to have our own. Please help =]I heard that if you stop worrying about it, it will happen sooner than expected. I try not to worry about it until the time that im suppose to get my period. now i know there is 2 more days left in september. and i still havent got my period neither did i tested positve on a pregnancy test. I believe in may, i didnt get my period at all but i wasnt pregnant. please help.
- A: The best way is with a man. Unless you find a frozen one.
- What is the best position to sleep while in your 7th Month?
- Q: I am 7 months pregnant and CAN NOT get any sleep. I toss and turn so that I won't lay on my back. I laid on my back with my first one, but for some reason every one says not to lay on my back. So, I am really not getting any sleep at night at all. I have a body pillow and my husband hates it! I just want to know what position is best for you...someone else told me that laying on your left side is bad, but I don't know why either! It seems so complicated to try to get a good nights sleep!!!
- A: Sleeping on your left side is supposed to be the best sleep position while pregnant!
- Need some tips on how to increase chances on getting pregnant?
- Q: I am 25yrs and been married for 9 years. I have been trying for a baby from the day i got married ,and from march 2007 i started checkups to see what is wrong. I have done blood test for hormones, pelvic ultrasound,sperm count test (obviously my husband) took clomid and done follicle ultrasound with most of the times i have 3 follicles and took pregnyl . Lately i have done the HSG which turned to be ok.No blockages. Now i don't know what to do.My doctor told me to try for another 3 cycles with clomid and follicle ultrasound + pregnyl and see what happens. I am so sad. I am overweight and maybe it is causing me problems but i see a lot of overweight people, more overweight then me and they have children or they are pregnant.Can anyone tell me some advice to get pregnant maybe best positions, or herbs or anything that will help or was in my same situation and finally got pregnant and maybe some advice on how to loose some weight. I am very desperate, all i want to have children but it is so difficult. I try not to think about it but it's not easy.Thanks for your help
- A: I think I figured out a way that will boost your chances.It will take A LOT of work though.I did all of the following.. all at the same timeFirst of all...I used the Clearblue Fertility Monitor.I also used the 'Sperm Meets Egg' planAnd after we'd BD, I would quickly put a pillow under my butt and put my legs all the way up on the headboard.I also used the fertilityfriend.com chart recording my bbt and signs.It was a lot of work...but it worked for me!!! So why not try it, right?
Prev Question: Can you use Clean and Clear Morning Burst Facial Wash when pregnant
People also view