What is the longest a woman has ever been pregnant
March 5, 1945 Mrs. Beulah Hunter was pregnant for 375 days instead of the normal 280. Thanks for using ChaCha. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-longest-a-woman-has-ever-been-pregnant ]
More Answers to "What is the longest a woman has ever been pregnant"
- What Is The Longest A Woman Has Been Pregnant Without Knowing??
- I was 6 weeks along when I found out. My fiance was sitting next to me on the couch smoking a cigarette. I was a smoker then to, so it really confused me when I asked him to move away from me because the smell made me sick. We both looked a...
- What is the longest a women has ever been pregnant before
- Average length of pregnancy is 280 days, or 40 weeks from the first day of a woman's last menstrual period. Some go 2weeks over.
- How long does it take for your bump to show (Pregnant women, or p...?
- With my first it was around 5 months, with my second i was 7 months before anyone could tell, with my third i was about 5 months, now I'm pregnant with twins and my pants started getting tight at 2 months. It does depend on your build. But,...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what is the longest you can go past your due date?
- Q: What is the longest a pregnant woman has ever gone past her due date without going into labor or getting induced? What happens if a woman never goes into labor and doesn't get induced?
- A: Then your baby will probably die, Once you past 2 weeks your fluid becomes very very low and that feeds the baby. If the baby gets no food then well......No doc will go past 2 weeks or should go past 2 weeks in my opinion. Some babies are just to big or your pelvis is small and they can't go into natural labor so you need help. So women don't contract well ther's all kinds of things. That's why Im against home birth's.
- Have you ever known a woman who couldn't get pregnant and after a while was succesful?
- Q: My cousin has been trying to get pregnant for a long time and no success. She has been to doctor after doctor and they all said she couldn't have kids. We've heard of woman who despite the doctors saying the can't have kids they did. Do you know anyone who has been through that? if so what did they do to help them get pregnant?
- A: a woman I worked with tried to conceive for 11 years before she got pregnant. she had complications with the pregnancy, but now has a healthy 5 y/o. I don't know what help she had, but I do know she didn't have in vitro or anything like that. I wish I had more details to tell you but she had such a hard time ttc I would never of asked. good luck.
- Ever Since My Sister Became Pregnant Her Husband Has Been Really Protective Of Her. Is This Normal???
- Q: My brother in law would call her if she's been out of the house for a long time by herself and tries to help her out as much as possible. I don't believe that what he's doing is bad it's just that he used to not care so much about her well being before but now that she's pregnant he cares much more about her.Is it normal for a man to start protecting his "woman" especially when she's pregnant with his "child"? Now he cares about what she eats because he doesn't want her or the baby to be get hurt, makes her sleep more, and not work as much. I would love to get answers from men especially ones who have/experienced a pregnant wife or girlfriend.
- A: "Normal", maybe not. "Common", yes!It is, to move your quote marks, "his" child (we hope). That makes it his contribution to the future - especially, for most men, if it's a boy!!"NOBODY is going to mess with my kid's well-being! Even if he hasn't been born yet and it's his mother involved in it!"She's gonna have to learn to live right and do everything to protect MY child!!"[Hey, what man really worries it's the woman who has the cramps, Morning Sickness, swollen body, etc! It is HIS child she's carrying - that's what's important!!]
Prev Question: Do pregnant women get stomach craps
People also view