What does spotting before your period mean
There are many things it can mean, one of them is you might be pregnant, hormonal imbalance, starting or stopping birth control. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-spotting-before-your-period-mean ]
More Answers to "What does spotting before your period mean"
- What does spotting before your period mean
- There are many things it can mean, one of them is you might be pregnant, hormonal imbalance, starting or stopping birth control.
- What would spotting pinkish brownish discharge few days off and o...?
- You have some spotting when you ovulate and before and after your period. This is pretty normal. This pinkish/brownish color is blood and there is so little that it jsut tints your discharge. Spotting is very normal for both of those times ...
- Does spotting before 6 days before your period mean your pregnant...?
- If you had unprotected sex while you were ovulating it could be. See if your period starts, if not get a test done either at home or at your doctor or clinic.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what does it mean when your spotting two weeks before your period is due?
- Q: ok my period isn't due until 7/26 and I already have small brown spots on my underwear and when I wipe i have pink blood on it. I have never had sex before and I am not on birth control. what can cause light bleeding 2 weeks. I am 19 please help im really scared right now. no rude answersI am at a normal weight for my age.
- A: It's completley normal. This usually happens weeks before a girl gets her 1ST period. It is also normal for it to happen in-between periods. If it continues for more than 3 months, see a doctor, it could be a tumor, but I highly doubt it; those are very RARE chances. But you could find that out if you bleed more heavy than ever.
- When you have your period... What does spotting mean?
- Q: Because i think i have my period. And i saw a quesion that said that you spot beofre you bleed. I have never had my period before and i sdont know what spotting means. HELP ME! I"M FREAKING OUT HERE!
- A: Don't freak out. Spotting is spots of blood but not a heavier "flow" that would require a thicker pad or tampon. For your first periods, spotting seems like it would be quite common.
- What does it mean If you always spot a week before you start your period?
- Q: My husband & I have been ttc for 9 months. The past couple months I noticed that I start spotting a week before my period is due. It only when i wipe & really light. My last period was only two days no cramps or anthing whis is unsual for me. My period is normally 4-5 days & heavy. Last month it was extremly light, hardly even there. AF is not due til the end of this month but yesterday & today I have been spotting. Im really scared there might be something wrong & this is why I have been having a hard time conceiving. I went to to the doc last month & he told me it was to early to start testing & to come back in September if not pregnant yet. This has been happening the past couple months. The spotting I mean, not the light period, that was just last month. Should I be worried because I am? Has this happen to anyone before while ttc & everything was ok?My husband & I are both 26 years old & was on the patch for a couple years off & on because my husband ws in hte military & when he would go on deployment I would go off of it bc I hate beein on BC. We got married in October of 07 & have been off of the bc patch since then.Sorry for the spelling. Just typing to fast.
- A: i also spotted a few days before m y period would start (my spotting started about a year before I conceived and happened every cycle)... it was scary (because I wasn't getting pregnant and thought that may be a reason why) but was also frustrating becasue it was sometimes hard to distinguish between heavier spotting and when my period would actually start... i felt i was always guessing my first CD as the spotting would gradually get heavier before my period would start and I would always have a day or two of guessing! During my 8th month of ttc, i didn't spot at all the week before my period and then my preiod never arrived! I tested one day after my missed period (and spotting) and got a BFP!Hope this helps!Best wishes!
Prev Question: Is tylenol pm safe to take while pregnant
People also view