If you were pregnant would you still cramp
Cramps can be a signal of a problem or just another sign of a stretching and growing uterus. ChaCha [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/if-you-were-pregnant-would-you-still-cramp ]
More Answers to "If you were pregnant would you still cramp"
- Can you cramp and still be pregnant?
- Yes, when I was pregnant with my first child, I had cramps for about 3 days before my missed period and 2 days after. I was told that it is normal but I would still get it checked out after the day of your missed period.
- Do you still cramp like your about to start your period if your p...?
- you can. the body overgoes several hormonal changes at the beginning of the pregnancy. if you are not really sure if you are pregnant, don't think that because you are cramping you are not. you can cramp even if you are pregnant. yes you do...
- Do you still have cramps after you get pregnant?
- I think you need to realize each woman is different. As I could assume from your post, you have never had cramping before your period starts, and you had light period without pain. Off course, you know some woman has cramping as symptom the...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can you be pregnant and still bleed as if you were on your period and be experiencing cramping also?
- Q: My period was one week late which has never happened I've always had regular cycles and I was starting to believe i was pregnant.I have been more tired an less energy, real lazy.i had backaches that would come and go and light cramps that would come and go.Yesterday morning 39 days since my LMP i started experiencing cramping which in fact did not go away but stayed all day later that afternoon noticed very light spotting which disappeared then I had sex and an hour or two after that I noticed heavier spotting.Woke up the next morning still cramping and bleeding heavier like I had just gotten my period but when i looked i didnt c any clots or anything. I read online how you can't have a period while pregnant but what it is vaginal bleeding.I really wanted to be pregnant so i am very disappointed right now.I just need to know has this ever happened to anyone?? Is there still a chance I can be pregnant?? Will my doc b able to examine me while im bleeding or will i hav to reschedule?
- A: I dont think you are pregnant just yet. Women can have spotting and some bleeding during pregnancy bit usually when it is accompanied by cramps that would indicate your period..If you think u are pregnant that would make u be late, trust me this has happened to a lot of people I know including myself at one point. Sometimes having sex can bring on a period that is late or delayed. But honestly this sounds like a period to me...Keep trying, it took me first tries with 3 of my pregnancies but with this one I tried for 6 months and Now i am 6 weeks. Good Luck!
- if you are pregnant do you still get cramps around when you would normally ovulate?
- Q: i am having bad mood swings, minor cramps, food cravings (sweets), and am exhausted lately...are these just signs of my period coming? or could i actually be pregnant>
- A: Ovulation takes place 14 days before the expected period so you mean menstruate, yes?For me the cramping is mostly when I bend or move too quickly. They started around 10 days past ovulation and are still going on from time to time at nearly eight weeks pregnant.
- For all the women that had a "regular" period and was still pregnant?
- Q: I know that you can spot lightly while being pregnant, but has anyone experienced a "regular" heavy period with cramps and still found out they were pregnant? If so, did you feel any different during your period and did you still have signs that made you believe you were still pregnant while on your period? Please tell me your whole experience with this issue if you have gone through this, it would be soooo helpful. Thank you so much!!!Im not talking about experiencing a miscarriage but having an actual period then finding out you were pregnant.
- A: I had about 4 periods that were about 2 days long ... but that's a normal length for me. Yes, I had cramping and bloating each time ... my doctor explained to me that it was due to the fact I had already been diagnosed with endometriosis -- if you don't know, that's a condition where uterine-like tissue migrates through your reproductive system, usually to your cervix. This tissue is controlled by hormones and builds up and bleeds just like the lining of your uterus. However, when my pregnancy hormones reached their peak, my periods stopped and haven't returned since ... I'm 8 months along now. I have heard of other women experiencing the same thing ... including my mom ... but I don't know what causes it in other peoples' situations.
Prev Question: Is it possible to get pregnant with an irregular period
People also view