How many weeks pregnant am I if my last period was November 1
If your last period started on November 1st, you are approximately 12 weeks pregnant. You're due date is around August 8th. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-weeks-pregnant-am-i-if-my-last-period-was-november-1 ]
More Answers to "How many weeks pregnant am I if my last period was November 1"
- How many weeks pregnant am I if my last period was November 1?
- If your last period started on November 1st, you are approximately 12 weeks pregnant. You're due date is around August 8th.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Miscarriage early November, still no period...?
- Q: Ok, so here we go... On November 8th, 2008 I had a miscarriage (2nd one) and the bleeding lasted about 1 week. Around the 29th of November my husband and I had unprotected sex, then again twice in December and once so far in January. I have heard that it is extremely easy to get pregnant right after miscarriage but how do you go by that? It's been 2 months since I have had the miscarriage and still no period. The only thing I have seen is a little tiny bit of brown blood when I wiped yesterday. What the heck is going on? It shouldn't take this long to get me period... There really aren't that many signs of pregnancy except for the old blood, no period and peeing alot (which I didn't think happend until later on in pregnancy) I have taken a test and it came out negative and that was a few days ago. It could be just to early for me to tell, b/c I know that with me, I have to be in mt 6-7th week to get a positive on a HPT. So, if anyone has had any experience with this before, please help! I know it only takes one time to get pregnant, but with me it has always been hard to get pregnant, now it just kinda seems if I am... it's weird. Has anyone gotten pregnant right away after miscarriage? Anything would help! Thank you!
- A: I have gotten pregnant within a month after having a miscarriage. You very well could be pregnant as you would be more fertile during that time after your miscarriage. I would call your doctor and ask for a blood test to confirm everything. I really wish you the best of luck and if you are pregnant make sure the doctor keeps a close eye on this pregnancy just because of how soon it is after the miscarriage. I hope this helps
- Smoking Cigarettes During Pregnancy?
- Q: I DIDNT KNOW I WAS PREGNANT UNTIL NOV. 22ND EARLY IN NOVEMBER I HAD STARTED SMOKING CIGARETTES I SMOKED FOR ABOUT 1 WEEK (ABOUT 1 PACK A DAY) THEN I QUIT, WILL THAT AFFECT MY BABY? (I DONT KNOW HOW MANY WEEKS I AM YET) AND IF I HAD 2 HITS OF HASH WILL THAT EFFECT MY BABY? "THIS WAS BEFORE I KNEW I WAS PREGNANT" AND IT HAPPENED IN THE 2ND WEEK AFTER MY LAST PERIODWILL IT AFFECT THE BABY? IN ANY WAY? I WANT A HEALTHY BABY....IM TRYING TO STAY AWAY FROM ALL THE STUFF THAT WILL HARM MY BABY. . . .I HAD 2 HITS OF HASHISH . . . . UGHHH I WAS SO STUPID TO LET MY HUSBAND TALK ME INTO SMOKING IT. (I DIDNT GET HIGH)BUT WILL IT EFFECT MY BABYS HEALTH?AND IS THERE ANYWAY DOCTORS CAN TELL AHEAD OF TIME WHETHER A BABY IS HEALTHY OR NOT?I LIVE IN GERMANY, I DONT SPEAK OR UNDERSTAND GERMAN, AND ITS HARD TO COMMUNICATE WITH MY DOCTOR BECAUSE SHE DOESNT SPEAK WELL ENGLISH. . . . WHO CAN I ASK AND EXPLAIN MY SITUATION TO? I NEED ANSWERS :(
- A: Your baby will probably be fine. Do not try to stay away ... do it. Stay away from all of the trash that might hurt your baby. When you hold that precious life in your arms for the first time, you will feel a love that you never knew could exist.You need to get away from that type of lifestyle all together. Now that you are pregnant, it is time to be a Momma and realize that you have to be a responsible parent.Start taking folic acid and your prenatal vitiams. Make an appointment with an OB doc to start having those good old prenatal visits.Good Luck
- Who would the father be?
- Q: My last two periods were10/1 - 10/611/10 - 11/16I had sex with my boyfriend November 28th.& Had sex with my ex boyfriend December 5th.I'm afraid I'm pregnant because I didn't use protection with either of them & i'm NOT on birth control.So if I was pregnant, when should I take a test?& If i am, when i go to the doctors would they be able to tell who the father is without having a DNA test done? Like according to how many weeks I am? Or would they not be able to tell because I had sex with them 1 week apart?Any help, or useful advice would be greatly appreciated. =[
- A: Sorry they won't be able to tell because they were a week apart. They will give you a "conception date" but that is an estimate and they even agree that can be a week off. They determine the conception date based on the size of your baby when they do an ultrasound... Which gives you your due date... as the baby gets bigger and time goes by... your due date is likely to change... (example: my sister in law was due Sept 8-13... I was due Feb 29, leap year-March 3) There is absolutly no way to know until you do a DNA test.They can do DNA tests in the womb but PLEASE do not do this. This increases the risks for infection and miscarriage it is better to wait until the baby is born. GL
Prev Question: I got a girl pregnant. What should i do
People also view