How long after conception does it take to tell that your pregnant
Once you have conceived, it will take about 10-14 days for hCG to show up in your urine. Thanks and Go ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-after-conception-does-it-take-to-tell-that-your-pregnant ]
More Answers to "How long after conception does it take to tell that your pregnant"
- How long after conception does it take to tell that your pregnant?
- Once you have conceived, it will take about 10-14 days for hCG to show up in your urine. Thanks and Go ChaCha!
- How long does it take after conception for a pregnancy test to te...?
- "Home pregnancy tests are based on a very simple principle. They work by through the detection of the hormone Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) in a woman's urine. This hormone is a glycoprotein hormone secreted by the developing plac...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long after conception does a pregnancy show up on a pregnancy test?
- Q: I know they say that they work when your period is late but I'm on a 9 week cycle pill so if I was pregnant I wouldn't be late until I was a good 9 weeks gone. I stopped taking the pill for about 6 weeks because I had surgery and I was told not to have unprotected sex for the first month after going back on the pill. However, I thought that it was the wrong time of my cycle to get pregnant so I had unprotected sex a few days after starting the pill again. That was two weeks ago and today is the second time this week that I've woken up and been sick. My boobs are really sensitive too so I took a pregnancy test yesterday but it showed up as negative. Am I safe or could it have been too early to tell?
- A: Hmmm... my pregnancy test showed a positive when I was only about 5 days pregnant. The throwing up and sore boobs could just be from going back on the Pill after being off it for a while? Leave it another couple of days and test again. Good luck!!
- When being told conception date during pregnancy does that mean that date is the day you got pregnant?
- Q: Im curious.When you look up your last period on the computer and it gives you an conception date which says 2 weeks after your period is the conception date the day you got pregnant or how long does it take to actulally conceive?
- A: it's the most likely date of conception. you may have had sex on a different day but sperm can live inside the body for days while making it's journey. :)
- How long after implantation would a blood pregnancy test become positive?
- Q: Let me explain my situation. I started my last period on March 27. I would have been ovualting around April 7 and 8. I went to the Dr. on april 13 and she did a blood pregnancy test I just called and got the results and it was negative. I asked the receptionist who answered the phone if it was to soon to tell even by a blood test (I wouldn't even be a week pregnant) and she said no, that you can tell with in days from a blood test - that is how she found out. Now I have read on many different sites that it takes 10-14 after conception even for a blood pregnancy test. How long have you heard that it takes for a blood pregnancy test to read accurate? Thanks for your help
- A: It varies for each person. I think it was too soon for you. I had a blood pregnancy test when I was a 5 weeks along and it came up negative. I didn't get a positive blood test this time around until I was almost 8 weeks pregnant, with an ultrasound to determine the due date because of the first negative blood test. Try waiting a couple of weeks to see if you have started a cycle, if not, make another appt with your Dr to have another blood test done. Other wise try a hpt with your first urine of the day. I had an hpt tell me I was pg before I had a positive blood test.
Prev Question: When you are pregnant can you still have your period? More
People also view