Do you have bad headaches when you're pregnant
Headaches are a common complaint during pregnancy, especially during the 1st & 3rd trimesters. If they are severe, call your Dr. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/do-you-have-bad-headaches-when-you%27re-pregnant ]
More Answers to "Do you have bad headaches when you're pregnant"
- Do you have bad headaches when you're pregnant
- Headaches are a common complaint during pregnancy, especially during the 1st & 3rd trimesters. If they are severe, call your Dr.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Where at on your head does it hurt when you're pregnant and having headaches?
- Q: I'm about a week away from having my period, and it's been about a month since I've had unprotected intercourse. I've had all but a couple symptoms of pregnancy, and I was just curious as to where on your head it would hurt during a headache if you're pregnant? My headaches have been off and on about since intercourse and they start at the lower back of my head and move up to the front of my head. Sometimes they are worse rather then mild. I just wanna know where at on your head would you normally have a headache during pregnancy..
- A: my headaches and migraines went away when I got pregnant.
- Do bad headaches during pregnancy mean you're having a boy?
- Q: I'm 8 1/2 weeks pregnant, and I'm having horrible headaches. I had them when I was pregnant with my son, too. I was beginning to think that this baby might be a girl because I've been having really bad morning sickness, and I didn't with my son, but now I've got these headaches again. I've heard that headaches mean that I'm probably having a boy. Did this hold true for anyone else? Did anyone have bad headaches and end up having a girl? Thanks!!
- A: no i had no headaches and i got 3 boys
- Best cure for a headache when you're pregnant?
- Q: I'm 16 weeks pregnant and I have had this headache since yesterday. Tynenol is the only pain reliever that you can take when you're pregnant, and unfortunately, it does nothing for me. I tried taking a nap, but it only made me feel worse. Any other suggestions??thanks for all the great answers . . . I would have to agree that maybe I was dehydrated . . I took your advice and drank 3 large cups of water (I didn't realize that I was that thirsty) . . but after the first cup, my headache had eased tremendously . .
- A: Remove what ever is causing your tension. It sounds like you're having a tension headache. If your overwhelmed; DO LESS. If you're worried, LET IT ALL GO! Be encouraged, and definitely if you know the words of Prayer, PRAY!!! God will make you feel better, His remedy outweighs Tylenol 100%. God Bless you, your family and your bun in the oven :-)
Prev Question: Can a woman get pregnant 9 days before her period
People also view