Could i be pregnant if i have missed my period and have white milky discharge
A delayed or missed period is the most common pregnancy symptom - the white discharge may also indicate pregnancy. Contact a Dr. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/could-i-be-pregnant-if-i-have-missed-my-period-and-have-white-milky-discharge ]
More Answers to "Could i be pregnant if i have missed my period and have white milky discharge"
- Could i be pregnant if i have missed my period and have white mil...?
- A delayed or missed period is the most common pregnancy symptom - the white discharge may also indicate pregnancy. Contact a Dr.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Milky white discharge, abdominal cramping, negative pregnancy test?
- Q: I have been trying to conceive, obviously, and I took a hpt yesterday evening.... suspecting I am about 3-4 weeks pregnant... if I conceived at all. The test came back "not pregnant" :( I am having abdominal cramping, and a milky white discharge... lower back pain, very little nausea at weird times of the day.... dull head ache... and if my calculations are correct I should have already started my period because I generally menstrate every 24-28 days and today is day 29.Could I be pregnant even if the test said no?If I am pregnant and missing a period would I be producing a milky white/creamy discharge?Please help!!Also... the month of February is a short month... would it be possible that even though this is day 29 and I should have started that because of the short month maybe I am runnin a bit late onmy period?
- A: my advice is get the info from the expert which means go to the doctor b/c you do have all the signs that you are pregnant. good luck!!
- Could i be pregnant?
- Q: I havent missed my period yet but i did have unprotected sex when i was ovulating (we r ttc) but i have ben having this milky white discharge and really bad cramping not like period cramps these are on and off cramps. Could the discharge be a sign? could this be my month? any advice anyone has would be greatly appreciated. My last period was on the 15th of march and i have a 25 day cycle if that helps.
- A: Any type of discharge is a warning sign about something. Seriously, u ought to go to the clinic, man. They will run all types of test on you. U having unprotected sex? First and foremost u should make sure ur health is straight healthwise. But if it's pregancy that's on ur mind right now? Just stop at Walgreen and buy a pregnancy test from there.
- Do you think i could be pregnant?
- Q: I know how people are on here that answer questions so please let me say if we had a second baby i would be thrilled as would my husband..I will test again in a few more days..My first test was negative..I missed a period..I am on loestrin birth control and had a break in my pills where i missed about 5-6 altogether..I just got more pills and have been taking them again for about 4 days i guess.Like i said i did miss one period and i have been on the pills for 3 months now and that has not happened and i have never missed a period in my life except for when i got pregnant with my son of course.I am beyond tired lately..i have some mild back cramping on and off and some abdominal pains on and off..Now the past 2 days i also have some milky white dicharge and a lot of it..This is much different than my normal discharge and much more of it.So what does everyone think?Am i pregnant????Im gonna wait a few more days to test since the first one was negative so im just wondering what everyone thinks in the meantime..Siince i was taking the pills too can they cause birth defects?I mean i wold only be like 2-3 weeks pregnant if i was?What should i do? Stop taking them because if i am pregnant then i would have the baby of course..The pills were only to regulate my period anyway since it was never on time and to get rid of my cramping.
- A: well do not take the pill anymore it could be very bad for your baby there is a high chance that you are pregnant but the missed period could be cause from the change of being off the pill for those few days and the other changes could be cause by your body adjusting from being off the pillthere is a chance that you could be pregnant but in the mean time don't do anything that may harm the baby till you know for sure, and pregnancy tests aren't always 100% accurate so you should go see Your doctor to get a accurate answer best wishes
Prev Question: If Is my wife pregnant with Twins
People also view