Can you get pregnant 16 days after your period
Yes, it is possible to ovulate anywhere between 11-21 days since the last menstrual period began. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-get-pregnant-16-days-after-your-period ]
More Answers to "Can you get pregnant 16 days after your period"
- Can you get pregnant 16 days after your period
- Yes, it is possible to ovulate anywhere between 11-21 days since the last menstrual period began. ChaCha!
- Could you get pregnant 16 days after your period?
- WOW if that isn't the perfect time to get pregnant. Most ejaculate "slides out" to begin with. So I wouldn't worry about that. I would wait to see if you miss your period and then take a HPT. Good Luck
- Did I Get Pregnant 16 Days After My Period Or 28 Days After My Pe...?
- Either one is possible. There are times when pregnancy is more or less likely, but there is no time when pregnancy is impossible. In the typical 28 day cycle, ovulation (when you are most fertile) occurs 14 days after your period starts. Bu...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- you can only get pregnant 14-16 days after your period right?
- Q: say my gf started her period June 26, she can only get pregnant around july 10-13 right???? WE had sex on June 30 and i ejaculated inside her, she cant get pregnant right?
- A: Use a condom, for your sake and for hers.
- Can you get pregnant 2 days after your period?
- Q: I had my last period on Sept. 9th, had sex on Sept. 16th, 2 days after my period ended. I spotted on Oct 31st for only one day, very little and light. It is now Dec. 13th and I am still missing my period. Is it possible to be pregnant? I feel like my breasts are getting larger and they are tender, but I also feel like I'm about to start my period but it never comes this is the reason for me not buying any tests. My doctor does not have any available appts until January 08. Could I be pregnant?
- A: Yup very much so. I believe it's when you're ovulating the most. Take a pregnancy test.
- Can you get pregnant 16 days after the start of your last period?
- Q: i had sex 16 days after the first day of my last period. I got off birth control 2 months ago so my periods have been kinda irregular the first month i was off the pill my cycle was 23 days and last month it was 26 days. so what are the chances i could be pregnant. this just happened 2 days ago so it is Too soon to test.
- A: most women ovulate aprox. 14 days after the start of their period so you would have a good chance. chances are always around 20 to 30 percent in each cycle as long as everybody is healthy and you are ovulating regularly. sperm live 3 to 5 days and an egg (in a perfect condition) last max 24 hours.good luck!
Prev Question: When do pregnacy symptoms occur
People also view