Can you donate Plasma if your pregnant
If you are pregnant or had delivered your baby with in the last 6 months you can not donate plasma. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-donate-plasma-if-your-pregnant ]
More Answers to "Can you donate Plasma if your pregnant"
- Can you donate plasma if you are pregnant?
- No, you cannot. The facility taking the Plasma will ask you if you are or have been pregnant in the last 6 weeks.
- Is it safe to donate plasma while pregnant?
- No, usually they do not let you donate if you are pregnant. The place I go, they ask if you a series of 13 questions every time you come in, and if you have been pregnant, you will get deferred.
- What happens if you donate plasma while pregnant?
- You cant donate blood or plasma or anything like that while pregnant, they ask that on all the forms and if you are they will not let you go through with it.
Prev Question: Can a female be pregnant and have her period
People also view