Can pregnant women eat eggs
Yes they can, but only eat eggs cooked enough for both the white and yolk to be solid. Are you expecting? ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-pregnant-women-eat-eggs ]
More Answers to "Can pregnant women eat eggs"
- Can pregnant women eat eggs
- Yes they can, but only eat eggs cooked enough for both the white and yolk to be solid. Are you expecting? ChaCha!
- Is it safe to eat eggs while pregnant?
- Eggs During Pregnancy Eggs are a great low-cost source of high quality protein, which your body needs. Body tissue, including muscle and vital organs, is created from protein. At one time, we were concerned about the cholesterol in eggs, bu...
- Can pregnant women eat hard-boiled eggs?
- Yes. A pregnant woman can eat hard cooked eggs. Make sure they are fully cooked. Here's how I cook them (a chef once showed me this way and I've been doing it ever since): Place one layer of eggs in the bottom of a pot. Pour cold water over...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can pregnant women eat eggs sunny side up or sunny side down?
- Q: Like you don't break the yolk? yes or no?
- A: The recommendation I have always heard is to make sure everything is fully cooked. Even though most eggs are now pasteurized before you buy them at the grocery store the chance of contamination and harmful bacteria is still there, so most doctors I have talked to have it on the list of don't eat during pregnancy. You can still eat eggs, but make sure they are fully cooked. I imagine even though you won't definitely get sick, but the chance means the doctors recommend not eating them because of liability. The below listed link is from my clinic system they mention a list of things to do with food and what things are not safe, uncooked eggs are part of the list.
- Can pregnant women eat eggs? and is there a minimum way steak must be cooked e.g. not rare?
- A: you can eat eggs but...eggsr not allowed to be runny or soft, steak must be cooked thru- no pink bits. :) (such a shame to ruin good steak when your preggers!)aww thumbs down!?!.. well maybe I shud have put in my source..... my ob/gyn gave me this info :)
- can pregnant women eat hard-boiled eggs?
- A: Yes. A pregnant woman can eat hard cooked eggs. Make sure they are fully cooked. Here's how I cook them (a chef once showed me this way and I've been doing it ever since):Place one layer of eggs in the bottom of a pot. Pour cold water over them until the eggs are fully covered. Bring to a boil. Remove pot from heat and cover. Allow it to sit for 10 - 15 minutes. Rinse in cold water. Crack the shells on a flat surface and peel. If you have trouble peeling, put the egg under cold running water for a few seconds, peel under water if necessary. The yolk will be a perfect color of yellow and taste really good.
Prev Question: Is Melissa from The Bachelor pregnant
People also view