Can a yeast infection hurt an unborn baby
Yeast infections are common in pregnant women. They are harmless to the fetus. Talk with your ob about treatment. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-a-yeast-infection-hurt-an-unborn-baby ]
More Answers to "Can a yeast infection hurt an unborn baby"
- Can a yeast infection hurt an unborn baby?
- Hey I understand what you mean. Monistat didn't work for me.. my doctor prescribed me meds and it made even worst! Despite when it manage to heal, the yeast infection will come back again (means it's not fully cured). I realized the only re...
- Can having a yeast infection during pregnancy hurt the baby insid...?
- It could coplicate your pregnancy as well as cause general discomfort. A trip to you nurse practioner, doctor or local health dept can easily solve this problem for you.
- Will my yeast infection harm my unborn baby?
- I had a yeast infection when I had my son and he got THRUSH. It is not a big deal and he just took some drops and it was gone but it could cause some serious harm if it gets into his eyes and stuff. But as long as when the baby is born you ...
Prev Question: What would happen if you smoke while you are pregnant
People also view