Can a girl pregnant on her period
A woman can become pregnant during her period, although there is not a large chance, the chance is never completely absent. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-a-girl-pregnant-on-her-period ]
More Answers to "Can a girl pregnant on her period"
- Can a girl be pregnant and have her period to??
- I've heard that it can happen, but I've also heard that it's really rare and puts the baby at risk. If so, I'd say that who ever it happened to, needs to go get checked out.
- How dark can the blood be if a girl is on her period when she is ...?
- You do not have your period when pregnant. If you are bleeding and blood is dark, then you are bleeding heavily and should see dr.
- Can a girl get pregnant on her period?
- It is possible to get pregnant anytime you have sex. A girl can get pregnant if she has sex while on her period, but it is not very likely. This is the least likely time that she will get pregnant. You can find more information here: http:/...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can a girl Get pregnant on her period while she is bleeding heavily? What are the chances?
- Q: I know a girl can get pregnant on her period, but me and my girlfriend had sex and she had heavy menstrual bleeding after, what are the chances?
- A: The chances of getting pregnant from sex around the time of ovulation is about 25% for a woman in her 20s and the numbers go down from there as age increases. Most women are told they ovulate on day 14 of a 28 day cycle and though this is true for some it varies from women to woman. Some ovulate as early as day 8 and some as late as day 20. Plus sperm can live in the body for up to 6 days. (depends on the ph of the woman's body) This means a woman who ovulates on day 8 can get pregnant from sex on the second day of her period. So there is a chance no matter how much blood is involved at the time of intercourse. This is not the normal rule for most women but can happen. In the future, she might want to chart ovulation just so she knows and can play it safe. Plus once you have sex and the male cums, the sperm actually forms a ball and takes up to a half hour for that to break down and the sperm to start swimming for the egg. This means a good shower or bath right away facusing on cleaning that area can help lower the chance of pregnancy.Good luck.
- Can girl get pregnant while on her period?
- Q: yeah im kinda scared i dont want girl now im only 23years old and going to college and have a full time job. She says tha when a girls on her period she cant get pregnant, i dont know please someone help me?
- A: NO....A lot of people think that if a girl has sex during her period, she can't get pregnant. But it is possible for a girl to get pregnant while she is bleeding. This can happen for a couple of reasons:Not all vaginal bleeding is the result of a menstrual period. Sometimes a girl will have a small amount of vaginal bleeding at the time of ovulation — the time when she is most fertile. During ovulation, an egg is released from one of the ovaries and travels down a fallopian tube to the uterus. It's common for girls who are ovulating to have some vaginal bleeding that can be mistaken for a period. Sometimes ovulation can occur before the bleeding from a girl's period has stopped, or it may occur within a few days after her period is over. Sperm can fertilize an egg for several days after ejaculation. So in both cases, having sex before the period is finished can result in pregnancy. Having unprotected sex at any time is very risky. Along with the chance of becoming pregnant, there is also the risk of getting a sexually transmitted disease (STD), such as chlamydia, genital warts, or HIV. The only surefire way to prevent pregnancy and STDs is abstinence. If you do have sex, use a condom every time to protect against STDs. And talk to your doctor about additional forms of contraception.
- Can a girl get pregnant on her period?
- Q: I keep hearing rumors that a girl cannot get pregnant on her period, but I've also been told that you can. Can't a girl get pregnant at any time?
- A: Yes. A girl CAN get pregnant on her period. A girl CAN get pregnant if she does not use birth control or family/basal charting methods. I recommend visiting this site, which is very informative about a variety of these questions. It will explain step by step different questions about sexual health, and it is run by UC Santa Barbara. http://www.soc.ucsb.edu/sexinfo/?article=1k3u#menstrualhttp://www.soc.ucsb.edu/sexinfo/?article=mg96http://www.soc.ucsb.edu/sexinfo/?article=26piAND for the first answerer: Actually, many women enjoy intercourse during menstruation. In fact, many women claim that they are actually more excited and aroused during these times.
Prev Question: What is the most sexually active animal
People also view