What would you feel if you broke your cheek bone
Breaking your cheek bone would feel like breaking any other bone. It would be extremely painful. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-would-you-feel-if-you-broke-your-cheek-bone ]
More Answers to "What would you feel if you broke your cheek bone"
- What would you feel if you broke your cheek bone
- Breaking your cheek bone would feel like breaking any other bone. It would be extremely painful.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- I hit my face the other day pretty hard under my left cheek bone and now my teeth are numb and in pain.?
- Q: The are only three teeth and they are the ones directly under my cheek bone. Could it be broken? Also my nose feels a lot of pressure. Should I go see a doctor? I know there isn't much you can do for a broken cheek bone, So I was curious on what to do.
- A: I would definitely see a doctor. The pressure in your nose and numbness is very worrying. Numbness is never a good sign, but in this case it could be caused by swelling and pressure on a nerve. The pain in your teeth could be cause by the same thing. It sounds like you have a number of things going on in opposite directions from the point of impact.Go to the doctor.
- How can i tell if my hamster has a broken bone?
- Q: !! help i think my hamster has a broken bone, its near her cheek, it doesnt feel like a treat i give her, and it feels like a bone, im not giving her excersise or any of that, should i take the wheel away? and how can i tell
- A: why do you feel she has a broken bone, did something happen? if not, then it's probably not. bring her to the vet if you feel the problem is getting worse. if she starts acting funny and won't eat..etc.
- Is it possible to have a broken bone and no pain?
- Q: Could I have broken my cheekbone and not feel any pain. I got hit in the temple hard. My eye is maroon and black and purple. I went to the doctor and they said it is just a typical black eye and should go away in about a week. My cheek bone is swollen and There feels like alot of pressure is around my eye/ear area.. It is just really bothering me. Sorry to ask so many questions about it.
- A: If a doctor has told you it's not broken then it's not broken. I doubt you would not feel a broken bone. But you just have a bruise. Surely you've had bruises before and realize they hurt and can cause swelling.
Prev Question: Does pneumonia go away on its own
People also view