What milligrams do oxycodone come in
Oxycodone comes in 2.5mg, 5mg, 7.5mg, and 10mg. In Percocet form, the amounts of acetaminophen come in 325mg, 500mg & 650mg added. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-milligrams-do-oxycodone-come-in ]
More Answers to "What milligrams do oxycodone come in"
- What mg does oxycodone come in?
- Oxycodone comes in a variety of dosages and preparations. It's prescribed with acetaminophen (Percocet), aspirin (Percodan) and ibuprofen (Combunox), and is also prescribed alone (OxyContin). The dosages vary, and often when compounded with...
- How do you come off oxycontin 40 mg?
- When you no longer need OxyContin, the dose should be gradually reduced so that you do not feel sick with withdrawal symptoms. You should ask your physician or your pharmacist for a plan that's based on your reason for having taken it initi...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Does anyone know how many milligrams does Oxycodone come in??? Does it start at 5mg??? I know i have taken?
- Q: 40mg. and that was too much!!!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!! And what about Dilaudid? Is 4mg. the least strongest dose????? What are all the doses on these two medications?????
- A: Oxycodone:Capsules- 5mgOral solution 5mg/5ml, 20mg/mlSuppository 10mg, 20mgTablets (immediate release) 5,15, 30mgTablets (controlled release) 10, 20, 40, 80 mgDilaudid:Injection 1, 2,3,4,10 mgLiquid 5mgLyophilized powder for injection 10mgsuppositories 3mgTablets 1,2,3,8mgIf your Dr prescribed 40mg he/she obviously thought that was the appropriate dose for you. If you did not like the way it made you feel or the side effects talk to him or her about a different dose or different med. Best of luck.
Prev Question: What do you do if you get a spiderbite
People also view