Can laxatives make your stomach bloated
The only time you should feel bloated with laxatives is if you are abusing them. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-laxatives-make-your-stomach-bloated ]
More Answers to "Can laxatives make your stomach bloated"
- Am I addicted to laxatives? My stomach always feels bloated.??
- I think you need to see a doctor. I have had simular problems for years. Went to gastroenterologist. Did endoscopy--had gastritis. Had colonoscopy. For the bloating he told me to do yogurt with lactobacilus acidophyllis. (I ate 2-3 containe...
- Is my stomach really bloated cause i dont drink enough water whil...?
- What is with your fascination with laxatives? Are you trying to be the diarrhea queen?
- When will stomach bloating from constipation after taking laxativ...?
- if you have a normal bowel movement after taking the laxative your stomach should feel less bloated right away, i think. some women feel bloated just before their periods because of fluid retention and it goes away when their period starts.
Prev Question: What does cyclobenzaprine do
People also view