When is it easiest to get pregnant right after your period or right before
The most fertile time for a woman is from day 12 to day 16 of her cycle. That would be neither right before nor after your period. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/when-is-it-easiest-to-get-pregnant-right-after-your-period-or-right-before ]
More Answers to "When is it easiest to get pregnant right after your period or right before"
- Is it easier to get pregnant during your period right before your...?
- Here's the thing, the female's menstrual cycle has approximately 28 days, the first 14 of which are different for a "regular" or "irregular" cycle. Take the first day of your menstruation (period) as day 1, and more or l...
- Is it easier to get pregnant right before your period or after??
- Neither. And it's not always 'easy'. Your most likely to conceive about mid-cycle when you ovulate. If your trying to get pregnant, chart your BBT (basal body temperature) and your CM (cervical mucous) to better time intercourse. If your no...
- Is it easier to get pregnant right before your period or right af...?
- try counting dear.. right after your period(if you have a regular 28 day cycle) on the 14th day is your conception date.. goodluck...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is it easier to get pregnant right before your period or right after your period?
- Q: i've been trying to concieve for 2 months now but i'm not sure whether it's easier right before my period or right after my period. can u help me? someone told me that it is easier while your period is down is that true?
- A: try counting dear.. right after your period(if you have a regular 28 day cycle) on the 14th day is your conception date..goodluck...
- when is the easiest time to get pregnant??? during period, before period, or after???
- Q: ma and my boyfriend are having a stupid bet over the easiest time to get pregnant...he said 7 days after your period is the easiest time....
- A: 14 days from the end of your cycle
- Can you get pregnant before your period returns after giving birth?
- Q: I've heard conflicting stories on this. I just had a baby boy 7weeks ago, and some people have said it is easier to get pregnant right after having a baby, even BEFORE your period returns. Others say that you have to get your period again before you can get pregnant again...which is the truth?
- A: If you are breastfeeding your period may not have returned yet. I have seen many times where that is the case and yes it is possible to conceived while breastfeeding before a period has returned.
Prev Question: Do you always have morning sickness when you are pregnant
People also view