When do you have the highest chance to get pregnant
The best time to get pregnant is when you ovulate, which is around 14 days after your last period. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/when-do-you-have-the-highest-chance-to-get-pregnant ]
More Answers to "When do you have the highest chance to get pregnant"
- When is the highest chance you can get pregnant?
- it's the first 10 days after your period, i was told this by a doctor, so i'm pretty sure it's true.
- Is there a high chance I could get pregnant?
- Pregnancy is always possible, even with correct pill use. In my opinion, what you describe, did not raise the possibility of pregnancy to any degree that would concern you. If you miss an entire day, or two days, and don't do the prescribed...
- Is there a HIGH chance you can get pregnant if ...?
- Hi Jennai ! So long as the condom stayed put - you'll be okay - and congratulations for actually USING condoms in the first place. Good luck honey.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- when is the highest chance you can get pregnant?
- Q: when is the highest chance you can get pregnant? days before your period or days after your period? which time is better?
- A: it's the first 10 days after your period, i was told this by a doctor, so i'm pretty sure it's true.
- When do you have the highest chance to become pregnant?
- Q: During what time, do you have the highest chance. My girlfriend period is usually 35-40 days. Her last period was June 3.
- A: The best chance of becoming pregnant is a few days before she ovulates (healthy sperm can live inside her for up to 72 hours). There's really no way to know exactly when she ovulates other than taking her basal body temp. (You have to buy a special thermometer for that.); monitoring her cervical mucous (close to ovulation it becomes very clear and slippery like egg whites) or using an ovulation predictor kit. Normally women ovulate about half way through their menstrual cycle, so if hers is 35 days long and her last period was June 3, her most fertile period (assuming she ovulates when she should) would be this week.
- When would I have the highest chance of getting pregnant?
- Q: I'm guessing my period should come around the 3rd... If I had sex yesterday, and did get pregnant, would I miss my period this week? Or would I get it this week and miss next months?
- A: You would not get your period this week if you are pregnant...so you'll have an answer soon. I hope this helps!
Prev Question: What is the average age to get your period
People also view