What is the youngest age a female has given birth
Lina Medina, a 5 year old, is the youngest mother giving birth to her son at age 6. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-youngest-age-a-female-has-given-birth ]
More Answers to "What is the youngest age a female has given birth"
- What is the youngest recorded age for a female to give birth and ...?
- actually rabizah, thats not true. I stumbled upon this a while ago. It's very sad that this child was abused, And also very odd That her young body was able to actually handle a pregnancy. I thought it was fake at first, but it looks real t...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what is the youngest age a female gave birth at?
- A: 5... really look it up!
- In what country did the youngest human female give birth; also what year did this birth take place? Bam?
- Q: A doctor friend informed me that the youngest female to give birth was 4 years of age and lived in South America.
- A: I heard age 5, but don't remember what country, or what year it was. I just did some research and this is what I came up with:Peruvian five-year-old Lina Medina, accompanied by her 11-month-old-son Gerardo, and Doctor Lozada who attended her son's birth, are shown in this 1940 file photo taken in Lima's hospital.When her child was born by Caesarean section in May 1939, Medina made medical history, and is still the youngest known mother in the world.Lina Medina's parents thought their 5-year-old daughter had a huge abdominal tumor and when shamans in their remote village in Peru's Andes could find no cure, her father carried her to a hospital.Just over a month later, she gave birth to a boy. Medina was born on September 27, 1933 in the small village of Paurange. She was only 5 years 8 months old at the birth of her child on Mother's Day, May 14, 1939.Born at full term at Lima's maternity clinic, her child was taken through a caesarian operation (Dr. Lozada and Busalleu, operators, Dr. Colretta, anesthesiologist). The child (boy), weighing 2,700 grams, was well formed and in good health. Child and mother were able to leave the clinic after only a few days.Doctor Lozada has conducted very detailed studies since the diagnostic of the pregnancy which aroused much curiosity in the country; he took an x-ray of the child and her baby, established a diagnostic of the fetal situation, observed the state of functionality of the little mother who had begun menstruating at the age of 8 months. At four years old she had already developed breasts as well as pubic hair, her body proportions were a bit amazing and her bone hardening a bit advanced, things that are often observed in cases of such premature pregnancy.After taunting from schoolmates, Medina's son, Gerardo - who was named after one of the doctors who attended Medina and who became their mentor - discovered when he was 10 that the person he had grown up believing to be his sister was in fact his mother.Gerardo died in 1979 at age 40 from a disease that attacks the body's bone marrow, but it was said it was not clear there was any link with his illness and the fact his mother had been so young at his birth.Medina herself married and in 1972 had a second son, 33 years after her first. Her second child now lives in Mexico.
- what is name of the youngesssssst female to give birth?
- Q: the namme of the of youngest female to give birth is in africa is martha anaduaga at the age of 9years
- A: ....no...there was a girl in SA who gave birth at the age of six
Prev Question: When does your body ovulate
People also view