What is the earliest you can tell if your pregnant
Blood tests can give you a positive result 8 days after ovulation. Home pregnancy tests are accurate two weeks after ovulation. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-earliest-you-can-tell-if-your-pregnant ]
More Answers to "What is the earliest you can tell if your pregnant"
- What's the earliest you can tell that your pregnant??
- I tested positive 9 days after conception, I knew in my heart 2 days after conception.
- How early can you tell if your pregnant?
- The earliest you can TRY to test is 10 days past ovulation. Most women don't see positives until about 14 dpo or longer.
- Is it too early to tell if i'm pregnant?
- Usually the earliest you can tell if you're pregnant is the day after you were supposed to have your period, so not it isnt too early, but false negatives are possible...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- When is th earliest you can tell your pregnant?
- Q: I had my period on dec 26th && ended on jan 1st..on jan 3 i had sex and he came inside me..when is the earliest i can tell if im pregnant or not?
- A: Ha! I just posted the same question but I'm a few days ahead of you! My period started on Dec 24th. I'm on day 14 and we had sex all weekend and every other day during the week(which is pretty normal regardless if we are TTC!). I got an answer that I won't know for a while because my body would be in a cellular phase and implantationWe waited a while to TTC(we are 25) so we could finish our degrees and enjoy each other, but I am itching for a baby!Good luck!
- Whats the earliest you can tell if your pregnant?
- Q: my wife thinks shes pregnant but she just had her period ten days ago,(as of 1/11/06) we had sex after that. is it to early to tell? she wants a baby and i think shes making herself feel this way mentally. is this possible?
- A: It's unlikely that she's pregnant. Generally, you have to have sex about 2 weeks before her next menstrual period is due in order to conceive. And there is _no_ interaction between the woman's body and the developing embryo until at least a week after conception, or 2 to 6 days before the next period would have been due.There is such a thing as false pregnancy, called pseudocyesis. Pseudocyesis can cause many of the signs and symptoms of pregnancy, and often resembles the condition in every way except for the presence of a fetus.
- What is the earliest you can tell your pregnant?
- Q: I'm 16 and am afraid I might be Pregnant.... Is a missed period always your 1st sign?? I don't want any judgemental advice. I feel bad enough as it is... I just need help to know the signs and if I am what I should do.
- A: f@ck youre screw well Implantation Bleeding:Implantation bleeding can be one of the earliest pregnancy symptoms. About 6-12 days after conception, the embryo implants itself into the uterine wall. Some women will experience spotting as well as some cramping. Delay/Difference in Menstruation:A delayed or missed menstruation is the most common pregnancy symptom leading a woman to test for pregnancy. When you become pregnant, your next period should be missed. Many women can bleed while they are pregnant, but typically the bleeding will be shorter or lighter than a normal period.Swollen/Tender Breasts:Swollen or tender breasts is a pregnancy symptom which may begin as early as 1-2 weeks after conception. Women may notice changes in their breasts; they may be tender to the touch, sore, or swollen. Fatigue/Tiredness:Feeling fatigued or more tired is a pregnancy symptom which can also start as early as the first week after conception. Nausea/Morning Sickness:This well-known pregnancy symptom will often show up between 2-8 weeks after conception. Some women are fortunate to not deal with morning sickness at all, while others will feel nauseous throughout most of their pregnancy.Backaches:Lower backaches may be a symptom that occurs early in pregnancy; however, it is common to experience a dull backache throughout an entire pregnancy. Headaches:The sudden rise of hormones in your body can cause you to have headaches early in pregnancy. Frequent Urination:Around 6-8 weeks after conception, you may find yourself making a few extra trips to the bathroom. Darkening of Areolas:If you are pregnant, the skin around your nipples may get darker. Food Cravings:While you may not have a strong desire to eat pickles and ice cream, many women will feel cravings for certain foods when they are pregnant. This can last throughout your entire pregnancy.
Prev Question: When should I have a baby
People also view