What does your stomach feel like when your first pregnant
When you are first pregnant you may experience nausea and upset stomach symptoms. Some people have "morning sickness". ChaCha. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-your-stomach-feel-like-when-your-first-pregnant ]
More Answers to "What does your stomach feel like when your first pregnant"
- What will your stomach feel like when you are first pregnant??
- You will normally feel very exhausted , feeling tight in your lower abdomen and notice the tightness when bending down, Youl will look bloated probably by 5 weeks. Your breasts will feel tender at times painful.
- What does the stomach feel like the first month of pregnancy??
- Your stomach will not look or feel different to usual in the first month, but feelings of nausea can start around that time.
- Does The First Month Of Pregnancy Feel Like A Air Pocket In The L...?
- When I was pregnant, I burped a lot the first month. Ha and I NEVER burp. So I guess I could see where you are coming from with the "air pocket".. BUT it could be just GAS. I would get a pregnancy test done. If it shows negative w...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is your stomach suppose to feel like when your pregnant in first trimester?
- Q: Is it supposed to feel hard or soft? Does it jiggle or not?Is it supposed to feel fat and jiggley? I feel pregnant and my stomach is kinda hard but it's also jiggley like when I just gain a couple of pounds...is this suppose to happen at 2 months?thank you all for the responses they help a grat ddeal!!! i have my appt. today I will ask all my concerns to the Dr.
- A: It feels absolutly no diffrent at all,until you are about 4-5 months.
- Does your stomach feel different when your pregnant?
- Q: So if your like 2 weeks pregnant does your stomach feel different like on the inside?
- A: No.. you can't be 2 weeks pregnant... conception occurs in end of the 2nd week. And your stomach wouldn't feel any different for several weeks.
- When pregnant, does your stomach feel heavy?
- Q: The first days of pregnacy, does your stomach feel heavy? Not including what you have ate? Last time I had sex was about a week ago. I don't know if I am pregnant. My stomach feels heavy at times, and I do not get cramps but it just feels as if I had a weight in my belly. I am not supposed to get my period until mid december. Is it possible that I am pregnant?
- A: you could be bloated but yes it does happen in pregnancy but not til youre further along and your deff too early to tell that. wait til you get a missed period then wait a week and test. good luck.
Prev Question: What is the average cost of birth control pills
People also view