Is it bad to give blood while you are on your period
Not at all. Keep on asking ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-it-bad-to-give-blood-while-you-are-on-your-period ]
More Answers to "Is it bad to give blood while you are on your period"
- Do you think its a bad idea for me to give blood while im on my p...?
- You'll be fine hun. Just drink alot of water and eat wholesome food to keep you from getting dizzy/low blood pressure.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Do you think its a bad idea for me to give blood while im on my period?
- Q: So I'm pretty sure my period is going to be going on the same day that we have the school blood drive (that i signed up for). Although I'm sure I can back out whenever, I still really want to.I'm 16, about 120 pounds, and 5"6The following week I'm getting my first guardasil shotShould I skip this blood drive? Or whats something I can do to make it easier on myself?
- A: You'll be fine hun. Just drink alot of water and eat wholesome food to keep you from getting dizzy/low blood pressure.
- clots of blood passing while on period and while on the pill bad?
- Q: I have been on the birth control for about 3 months now. I usually don't get clots of blood passing through my period when i get my period. But this month i did. Then tonight i awoke because i had trouble breathing. I coulnd't sleep because i had trouble breathing. Then like 15 minutes later i had a very mild sharp pain in my left side of my chest that would come and go but the pain only lasted a few seconds but would come back again and then go. Overall this has lasted for about 2 hrs. The pain is gone but i still have difficulty breathing. Is this bad? and could this be a blood clot caused by the pill? or is clotting during ur period while on the pill normal?
- A: Okay well i always get clots in my period but its new for you also i dont like the not breathing and the pain so stop taking the pill right away and see your doc
- Is masturbating while your period happening bad ?
- Q: Does it increase the blood flow? Make it end faster?
- A: NO, it is not bad. Some women feel like masturbating and sex while on their period, others do not. Many women say that having an orgasm eases cramps. Orgasm does increase the blood flow to the uterine muscle and may make it expel the blood quicker, but the best part that orgasms give up such relaxation and good feelings, that tolerating the discomfort of menstruation is easier. This is what Planned Parenthood says on this subject:It is safe and healthy for a girl to masturbate when she has her period. Some women masturbate especially during menstruation to relieve menstrual cramps. If a woman is using a tampon, she should remove it before insertive masturbation. Otherwise the tampon and its string could get pushed up too deep in the vagina for the woman to get it out herself.Many women report that their patterns of sexual desire are different at different times in their cycles. Sometimes a woman is more easily aroused than at other times. Some women experience increased desire at menstruation, right after menstruation, or at ovulation.The causes for these patterns of sexual desire are not clearly understood. We know that levels of the hormone testosterone play a role in sexual desire in both women and men. But we also know that psychological and emotional factors are very important.All we know for sure is that the pattern of sexual desire is different for different women. It's another good example of how being different is normal.
Prev Question: Can a girl get pregnant if they are on their period
People also view