If your taking birth control, can a guy come inside you
If taking birth control correctly, he can come inside u safely, at least as safe as the BC is; but it doesn't protect against STD. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/if-your-taking-birth-control%2C-can-a-guy-come-inside-you ]
More Answers to "If your taking birth control, can a guy come inside you"
- How long before you can come inside a girl taking birth control??
- A girl is not protected against pregnancy until she's been on birth control for 4 weeks and had and finished her first period.
- Why? Is My Boyfriend Wanting To Come Inside Me When I Am Not Taki...?
- Well the males natural instinct is to reproduce, basically, sexual activity without the thought of consequence. Sorry it's basic instinct for us guys.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- If a girl is taking a birth control pill is there any possibilty of her getting pregnant?
- Q: if a girl is taking a birth control pill is there any possibilty of her getting pregnant If the guy she has intercourse with does not wear a condom But does not come inside her??
- A: Yes a woman can become pregnant because birth control pills are not 100% effective. The effectiveness also drastically diminishes the more pills the woman misses. If I were a man, I would NOT trust a woman's oral contraceptives to stop a pregnancy unless I witness her taking them every single day at around the same time! Even if you don't ejaculate inside of a woman, there is a small amount of sperm that may escape prematurely. The chances are small that a woman will become pregnant from the "pre-ejaculation" fluid, but the possibility exists. Please don't leave your future up to some woman, protect yourself!
- Can i get pregnant if i get off my birth control a week after having sex?
- Q: I had sex sunday but im going to stop taking birthcontrol this up coming sun. cuz its my last day. Theres no way i can still get pregnant if the guy ejaculated inside me sunday right? If i take it a whole week after? hELP!!
- A: If you are taking your birth control as directed and its your last day of the pack then no you will not get pregnant..you will start your period. This is all assuming you took all your pills in the pack on time and didn't skip any.
- Im taking birth control pills but can I get pregnant if I have sex during the time Im on the (sugar) pills?
- Q: Okay so Ive been taking the birth control pills for about three months now and its not totally steady yet especially when it comes to my period but anyways I had sex this morning at around 7 and the guy i was with said he didn't cum inside me but he may have possibly pre-cumed inside me so either way I just wana be safe and protect myself from getting pregnant should I take the PLAN B PILL just to be safe or will that effect my BIRTH CONTROL PILLS and throw off my period to!?
- A: your birth control should do what it says there's like a 1% chance they wont work dont take the other one as well but a guy doesnt have to cum in you for you to become pregnant
Prev Question: How soon can i find out if I am pregnant
People also view