If you get pregnant a few days before your period can you still have your period
Many women have vaginal spotting or bleeding in the first 12 weeks of pregnancy. It might seem like a light period. Consult a Dr. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/if-you-get-pregnant-a-few-days-before-your-period-can-you-still-have-your-period ]
More Answers to "If you get pregnant a few days before your period can you still have your period"
- Can you still get pregnant if you have unprotected sex a few days...?
- You can get pregnant pretty much any time in your cycle because altho you ovulate 14 days BEFORE your period something could have happened to cause a short cycle or a delayed ovulation. So unless you are charting your BBT and fertility you ...
- Will i still have my period if i get pregnant a few days before m...?
- If you know exactly when is your period due, then you won't get prego the 1 or 2 days before...normally . the fertil period is the period you can be pregnant. when your womb is ready to nest an egg. that is the 1day of bleeding +8 until, da...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can you still get pregnant a few days before your period?
- Q: I was 3 days late for my period and I thought that maybe I was pregnant. I ended up getting my period but a few days before my husband and I had intercourse that's why I was wondering if I could or not. Thank You in advance for your help!
- A: It's extremely unlikely. Ovulation occurs around 14 days before your period arrives. The 10 days before your period is due is considered such a low fertile time that some women who aren't trying to get pregnant will deliberately have unprotected sex in this time (Billings or rhythm method).It's still not *impossible* - there's still a chance of pregnancy. But its very low.IMO, you should always use contraception at any point in your cycle if you're not wanting to conceive.:)Bronwyn
- Can you get pregnant a few days before your period is due?
- Q: My period is due today and no sign of anything yet. It is usually like clockwork. I had unprotected sex around the same time last month and my period came the next day. I had unprotected sex 2 days ago and my period hasn't come. I took a cheapie test and it said negative. Are these tests always right? Could I still be pregnant? Anyone gotr pregnant just before their period is due and got a negative on the test? I would be so happy if I am.
- A: I think you would have to be REALLY late on your period to be ovulating 2 days ago. Ovulation usually happens 12-14 days after the 1st day of your last period. You would have had to be ovulating on day 26 of your cycle, meaning you are very irregular. And, you would have to take a pregancy test in about 2 more weeks for the "hcg" levels to show anything if you really did conceive a few days ago.
- Chances of getting pregnant a few days before your period is supposed to start?
- Q: I know a few things about pregnancy, seeing as I have been pregnant before but this kind of has me stumped.I do realize that I was completely irresponsible and immature about the whole ordeal and I am just asking for advice on the situation not your opinions on it or me; so please hold back from the rude comments.I was supposed to get my period, around the 3rd, the 5th at the lastest; of this month.I had unprotected sex, on the 5th and he 'Pulled out'. I know it doesn't look good and all but I have heard about the chances of getting pregnant before your period and when you're not ovulating being very small.. So I was just wondering.It's now the 10th, and I still have no period.I'm getting cramps and all, and some kind of clear discharge yesterday but that's all..I don't want to freak and get worried (I do that often) without waiting a bit.Also, this is the first time I've had sex since the end of Jan. I'm thinking maybe everything's a little confused in there..Anyway,Advice, if you've been in the same situation, would be appreciated.
- A: I got pregnant 3 days before my expected period.It's VERY possible.Honestly..I dont think there is a time that you can't get pregnant.Don't beat your self up about it, Things like this happen all the time hun.Cramping may be a sign that your getting it, But even if you DO get it you could still possibly be pregnant..When i had unprotected sex 3 days before my expected period I too got it 4 days late but I still got it. and still ended up pregnant.(but we were TTC)
Prev Question: Why is my period late but I am not pregnant
People also view