If you are pregnant do you have intense pain in your stomach
Abdominal discomfort is a common pregnancy complaint, and while it may be harmless, it can also be a sign of a serious problem. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/if-you-are-pregnant-do-you-have-intense-pain-in-your-stomach ]
More Answers to "If you are pregnant do you have intense pain in your stomach"
- Is it normal to be 21 weeks pregnant with frequent, intense stoma...?
- oh my goodness she needs to go to the emergency room, they should be sending her home at 21 weeks with a threatened miscarriage she should be in the hospital being monitored and on bed rest
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is it normal to be 21 weeks pregnant with frequent, intense stomach pains & moderate vaginal bleeding?
- Q: My friend is 21 weeks pregnant with twins, & she frequently gets sharp stomach pains & bleeds quite a bit. She stopped vomiting with morning sickness for a while, & now she vomits EVERYTHING she eats, & the pains are bad enough to make her cry. She last went to the doctor yesterday, & he told her to try not to get stressed out. He also said she's underweight & threatening miscarriage. The babies' father has been cheating on her with other women in FRONT her face WITH her sister, playing games, & stressing her out INTENTIONALLY, JUST to try everything he can to make her have a miscarriage. She tried to leave him several times, & he keeps stalking & threatening her. She's very intimidated, & the guy is a MONSTER! & the evil sister kicked her in the stomach a few times, & I think they guy hit her in the stomach, too. Not sure. All I know is he physically assaulted her. Also, when she went to the doctor, the babies had a heart beat, & they were moving like CRAZY early this morning.& she said when they move, it makes her more nauseated. & also, she's been easily getting motion sickness, dizziness, vertigo, vomiting, stomach pains etc.I'm scared because I don't want her nor the babies to die. I just recently saw an old video from the 90's with Aaron Hall-I Miss You, & she died when she gave birth to the baby. It was so sad. I don't want my friend nor the babies to die.Here's the Aaron Hall video I was talking about.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a45iNCs3WCcWell, my friend is the ONLY friend I have. If I don't have her, I don't have anyone. I don't even have my family for emotional support.
- A: oh my goodness she needs to go to the emergency room, they should be sending her home at 21 weeks with a threatened miscarriage she should be in the hospital being monitored and on bed rest
- Intense stomach pain ?
- Q: My stomach hurts really bad, above my bellybutton and its very intense and whenever i move it hurts, ive been have nausea and possibly a fever, what is wrong with me?-its not an ovarian cysts or anything to do with that matter, im not pregnant or didnt have sex.its not gas or anything.ive never felt this pain before please help
- A: Well don't you think that now is a good time to see a doctor? Only your doctor can make a proper diagnosis. Don't wait any longer. The worst that can happen is that he will say you have a stomach virus and that it has to pass on its own. However, it could potentially be something more serious. Don't gamble with your health. See your doctor now.
- 37 Weeks Pregnant Stomach tight back pain headache nausea, Is this labor?
- Q: I am 37 weeks today and shortly after waking up had back pain and stomach pain with tightening so much it was hard to tell when I am actually having a contraction. I have a severe headache and am also having nausea and heartburn. This lasted for about 6 hours. Now my headache is not as bad and the pain in my back is not as intense. I was so hot and sweating which even pregnant is unusual for me. What could this be? I just generally do not feel well. Did I go into labor and then it just suddenly stopped? Last Friday my OB said I was 3.5 cm's and 80% effaced. Any thoughts would be great!I did lose my mucus plug last Thursday. I told my OB and she was like no big deal. It was eally hard to time the contractions because the pain seemed almost constant and my stomach was just a hard ball almost the entire time. A week ago Monday I was 3cm's so I only dilated .5cm from Monday to Friday. I am feeling a little better just can't wait to get home from work and ly down. Thanks for all your information. I hope I meet my baby soon!!
- A: hey. im also 37 weeks pregnant and have the same symptoms for the past 3 days. im seeing my doctor tomorrow but my back is killing me now. i think u are in pre labour. this is what happens in the start.. u might also notice an increase in the discharge. if that is the case then you might want to see your doctor for making sure that everything is progressing fine. best of luck.
Prev Question: How soon can you get symptoms of being pregnant
People also view